shape
carat
color
clarity

is this correct? -- RSVP

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m sure this is an obvious response card, but I REALLY want to make a good impression with these people.

We have been invited to a bat mitzvah & celebration. After disecting the invitation (literally -- I had to see how she had attached stuff
1.gif
) I figured I better fish out the response card and get it sent back (well before the reply by date).

It looks like I should fill it out like:

Name(s) Mr. Guy and Ms. TP

will ____ attend number of persons 2

Is this correct?

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is that all it says? Does it give an option to not attend?

I would list first and last name, the number of people and check off the will attend box.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/27/2010 2:41:04 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
Is that all it says? Does it give an option to not attend?

I would list first and last name, the number of people and check off the will attend box.
There is a line between "will" and "attend". I''m not sure, but I think that is where I could write "not" if we weren''t going.

The reply card is VERY basic. The only other thing that is on it is a simple sentence at the top "Kindly respond on or before the fifth of May"

I actually kind of like the invitation style (parts of it). I''ll have to re-assemble it and see if I can get pictures to add to my planning file.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes that''s what it''s for. So you can theoretically check it to affirm you''re attending or leave it blank.

TP, it''s not rocket science and you won''t be judged for how you fill out the RSVP. Believe me, they just want to know if you''re coming or not.

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, that''s a strange one to have to fill out the "not" if you aren''t attending. Looks like you have it correct! Maybe add something in the space for fun like "definitely" or "joyously" or somethin''!!
1.gif

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
That does seem like a different format for an RSVP, at least from anything I have seen before. I think you have it figured out, although I am sure that as long as you identify somewhere on the card clearly that you will/won''t attend, that is all that matters. I like Rock-of_Love''s idea of putting something fun.
9.gif

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I see this all the time. Sometimes I''ll just lightly circle the word "will"

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results