shape
carat
color
clarity

Did anyone watch the new "Four Weddings" ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beltane

Shiny_Rock
I was SO excited for Friday night with the new season of Say Yes to the Dress and Four Weddings. Say Yes didn''t disappoint, but I must say I didn''t care for any of the weddings in Four Weddings. One of them was on a beach and cold pizza was the meal. Another was during the week in the afternoon and they ran out of food. I couldn''t get over that the one girl gave another bride a "2" for overall experience because they giggled during their ceremony. She thought that was very inappropriate and gave them a low number.

...anyone else see it?

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Yes! I watched it too! I thought some of those girls were awfully catty. I couldn''t believe that girl gave them a score of 2 bc they were laughing either.

I would say that I thought the girl that won deserved to win out of all four. She seemed to care the most about what guests would enjoy. I would feel awful if I threw a wedding outside w/o adequate space heaters or without enough food! I think I''ll watch it again but I''m not holding out much hope that it gets better.

Can you imagine if you had to hear someone criticising your wedding so harshly? I think I''d start crying if somebody said they thought my vows were perfect for a couple who was planning on getting divorced!

caribqueen

Brilliant_Rock
I saw it too. I felt like the Four Weddings Brides weren''t as equally matched as other episodes I''ve seen. Of course the girl who had a beach wedding with bridesmaids wearing tutus and pizza for food wasn''t going to win. I think they should try to do some episodes with all four Brides using the same budget. That''s a good way to see how different people might use the same amount of money, with different size guestlists and venues.

Date: 4/26/2010 2:03:01 PM
Author: Travel Goddess
Yes! I watched it too! I thought some of those girls were awfully catty. I couldn''t believe that girl gave them a score of 2 bc they were laughing either.
And yeah, that was the 23 year-old who felt it was disrespectful that the Bride and Groom were laughing and enjoying their Ceremony. Imagine that? How can someone be so uptight at such a young age?

beltane

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/26/2010 5:04:36 PM
Author: caribqueen
I think they should try to do some episodes with all four Brides using the same budget. That''s a good way to see how different people might use the same amount of money, with different size guestlists and venues.

That''s a great idea!

I have enjoyed the earlier shows, but this year''s season kick-off was a dud in my opinion.

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/26/2010 2:03:01 PM
Author: Travel Goddess

I would say that I thought the girl that won deserved to win out of all four. She seemed to care the most about what guests would enjoy. I would feel awful if I threw a wedding outside w/o adequate space heaters or without enough food! I think I''ll watch it again but I''m not holding out much hope that it gets better.

Can you imagine if you had to hear someone criticising your wedding so harshly? I think I''d start crying if somebody said they thought my vows were perfect for a couple who was planning on getting divorced!
I agree! I thought she was definitely overly harsh in her comments!

I also didn''t really care for any of the weddings, but the dress that one bride made herself was really gorgeous, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results