shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find jewelry for my dress!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

les12

Shiny_Rock
Hey everyone- my wedding is 2 WEEKS away!! And- I need help finding jewelry! My dress is very simple so I wanted something a bit more bold, please give me some suggestions! I originally was going to wear some earrings from j crew ("jeweled garland" in peach) but now I''m not sure because I don''t know what else would work with them. I think what would work best is bold earrings/bracelet combo or maybe a bold necklace with some studs. Help!!

les12d.jpg

les12

Shiny_Rock
These pics aren''t the greatest quality but I think you can get the idea. Here''s one of the back:)

les12d3.jpg

les12

Shiny_Rock
One last photo- the dress is a champagne color.

les12d2.jpg

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Hmmm. I think I''d go with the bold earrings/bracelet combo. If you did a necklace, I think it would have to be shorter since there''s not a lot of real estate space on your neck/chest area right now. If you did a necklace, maybe a short strand of pearls? I''m kinda hopeless with dress accessorizing so I''m curious to see what the other ladies chime in with!

brazen_irish_hussy

Ideal_Rock
Personally, I would go with a close fitting necklace and earrings. I have no clue what you like, but if it were me, I might do something like this.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/40758394/gold-foil-venetian-glass-bead-choker
http://www.etsy.com/listing/31124200/sunlit-gold-vermeil-filigree-earrings?ref=sr_gallery_2&ga_search_query=gold+pearl+earrings+freshwater&ga_search_type=all&ga_page=8&includes[0]=tags&includes[1]=title
Not a matched set, but they go together and would be really fun and bold. My mom has a similar necklace and they are great in real life.

I personally wear dainty things, and would either do an ornate antique piece, or something organic like this: http://www.fourseasonsdesigngroup.com/silver-collection-classics/botanicals?id=310

I would not do rhinestones since a big noticeable piece seems a bit much in them to me, but if they sparkled enough,I would probably relent
31.gif

So what do you like? Bright colors? Big pieces? very ornate?

les12

Shiny_Rock
These are the earrings that I have and love, I''m just not sure what else I can wear with it as far as a bracelet, etc. If someone has suggestions for a bracelet that goes along with it, let me know!

lesearrings.jpg

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
im afraid i have no suggestions but your dress looks fantastic
30.gif
i think the bold earrings look fantastic, and if you can find a matching bracelet that would be great!

les12

Shiny_Rock
I just wanted to share the bracelet I chose and get your opinions. I bought 2 of these to stack, do you think they go well enough with the earrings? Thanks!

les12b.jpg

nkarma

Brilliant_Rock
I think what you chose looks great together and will look great with your dress. Love your dress btw!! I personally would only wear one bracelet and not stack them cause I like more simple stuff and think it may be too much. But try it on and see how it looks.

aliciagirl

Shiny_Rock
I think those choices are perfect!

I love those earrings!

parrot tulips

Brilliant_Rock
Oh I LOVE your dress! And the earrings you selected. And the bracelet you''ve chosen, whether you do one, or stack two. I also like this bracelet from J. Crew...

crew.jpg

shine4me

Rough_Rock
First off you look so happy/excited in your pictures I love it! And I really love your earring and bracelet combo, I''m more of a one is never enough, so I think the double bracelet would look awesome! I think they are a great compliment to each other. As far as a necklace if you decide to wear one a double strand of pearls would look great in addition to earrings and bracelet or either with just the earrings too! Note: I''m going to have an add in from my post from your engagement pictures post
I noticed your photographer does a lot of stuff around my area, I am about 1hr 45min from New Orleans, so we must not be tooo far from each other! And too I went to go back and look at your post about your ring (which is phenomenal btw) since I realized I couldn''t be too far away and I would LOVE to check out the shop. There isn''t anywhere that I have found that has anything close to the deco period that I love to look at except for in the French Quarter. I hope I''m not too forward in asking for the name? Anyways Love your pics! I wanted to post about your dress jewels too so I''m going to post my question for ya there too, so maybe you''ll see it!

les12

Shiny_Rock
Shine4me- Thanks! I''m in Baton Rouge but actually will soon be in Houma:) Not sure if you''re close by or not! The store where my ring is from is Barker''s in Baton Rouge- They have the most beautiful selection of antique jewelry! The people there are so helpful as well, you should definitely check it out if you''re close enough.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results