shape
carat
color
clarity

Just For Fun: What perfume will you wear on the big day?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
.. I have no idea yet, I want something I have never worn before so that is is special
2.gif

So far, the lead runner is "Michael Kors- Very Hollywood".. I am horrible with scents but the website says it is "shimmering jewels of mandarin and iced bergamot. Scene-stealing gardenia follows suit with a decadent performance of award-worthy glamour."

What have you chosen?
1.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
I will likely wear victor rolf Flowerbomb it is what I wear now but it is just beautiful - you smell like an explosion of flowers it is just divine

I do reserve the right to change my mind :razz:

Cynd33

Rough_Rock
I wore Vera Wang - For Women. It was beautiful and lasted all day... now everytime I put it on all the memories come flooding back
30.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
I''m going to my signature fragrance...Dolce and Gabanna light blue. It''s one of the very few that last all day on me.

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
something with hints of vanilla - E''s favorite scent!

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
I''ll probably do J''adore Dior. Light and summery.

I wear Marc Jacobs Lola on a daily basis but it might be a little to "in your face" for my wedding day.

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! What a fun thread!! I''m loving hearing about all your scents!!

I think I''m going to wear Jo Malone Red Roses layered with Blue Agave & Cacao. It makes me think of my venue, decor and where we are getting married - Mexico!!

caribqueen

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/26/2010 8:15:10 PM
Author: Deelight
I will likely wear victor rolf Flowerbomb it is what I wear now but it is just beautiful - you smell like an explosion of flowers it is just divine

OMG! Ever since I discovered this scent a couple cities ago I''ve wanted it. I never bought it but recently decided I''d wear it on my wedding day. I probably should first make sure that my skin chemistry goes with it first.

megumic

Brilliant_Rock
I''m not a perfume person, so probably no perfume for me.

KittyGolightly

Brilliant_Rock
Most likely, Acqua di Parma Iris Nobile.

ETA: I was wearing it the first time I talked to him.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Givenchy Ysatis - FI''s favourite
1.gif

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock

Now I have to try this, I love floral scents.

jjc

Brilliant_Rock
Stella by Stella McCartney. It''s my signature and FI''s fave
30.gif

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
I will be wearing Chanel Chance. It is my all time favourite scent! It smells soooo good!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
9.gif

pancake

Brilliant_Rock
We are getting new perfumes for the day - we've been on a mad perfume-trying-on rush around Europe over the last few weeks, lol!

D is going to wear Versace.
I am tossing up between A Scent (Issey Miyake) and the floral limited edition of the same. The floral is more bridal I guess but I do love the original...

Normally I wear Jo Malone fragrances layered, or a green tea & jasmine EDT by an Australian company called Sohum, but I wanted something new for the day :)

ts44

Brilliant_Rock
I have a pre-reformulation L''Air Du Temps that I''m considering using, or I could just go with my daily driver, Burberry Brit. FI''s opinion: "why would you want to smell different than you always do when we get married? I like the way you smell." He has a point.
2.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/26/2010 10:53:13 PM
Author: caribqueen

OMG! Ever since I discovered this scent a couple cities ago I've wanted it. I never bought it but recently decided I'd wear it on my wedding day. I probably should first make sure that my skin chemistry goes with it first.

Date: 4/27/2010 1:32:09 AM
Author: lcom

Now I have to try this, I love floral scents.

caribqueen: when you try it, intially it does not smell it's best but smell it again about 15 minutes later and then half an hour later once it settles it is amazing - well I think so and the smell lasts for ages :)

lcom: If you love flowers try it :) - there is a citrusy based one and one that is a more raspberry/vanilla base (well to my nose it is) that is the one I prefer - both are beautiful though

RaiKai

Brilliant_Rock
I have so many perfumes, it was hard to choose! I think I have 15-20 of them (a few I never wear and really should get rid of!). I can't wear them at work (scent-sensitive people) so I always jump at the chance to wear them elsewhere.

I ended up wearing Ange or Demon by Givenchy. It is a darker, more sultry scent with a mix of floral (lily and orchids...orchids were in my flowers) and a little sweetness from vanilla but it was a winter wedding, and I just applied a very, very light spray. My husband just loves that scent on me and it reminds him of when he was in the Middle East and it was popular there (but under the name Ange or L'Etrange). But until the moment I put it on I was still debating between it and a couple others including the original Agent Provocateur (very unique at first scent - sort of like a rose-plastic smell but I always get compliments with it on).

I always like rather distinct smells. Like Bvlgari Black (which smells like car tires!), Bvlgari Notte (smells a bit like vodka..ha) or the Agent Provocateur or the Ange. I don't like anything too heavy (like too floral or too gourmand) though either as it does not "suit" me and bothers my own nose. So I had to sort of find a balance for the wedding that sort of fit without being too weird!

DH wore one of his amazing rich colognes from the Middle East. He has a few of them. Yummy!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dolce & Gabbana "Light Blue" is my perfume for so many years now and i''ve never thought of changing it, since my Fiance'' loves it so much and everybody says that when they smell it they remember me...It''s sort of a perfume signature for me...
30.gif
I love my perfume
30.gif

CurlySue

Brilliant_Rock
Eau de Curlysue...
3.gif

I''m not much of a perfume-wearer, so I won''t be wearing any on my wedding day.

Pushin40

Brilliant_Rock

Amarige by Givenchy.

It''s my all time fav and I have been wearing every day for almost 20 years.

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
i wore narcisso rodriguez..the black bottle not the pink one. i wear it every day! love it!

KittyGolightly

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/27/2010 12:28:15 PM
Author: Pushin40

Amarige by Givenchy.

It''s my all time fav and I have been wearing every day for almost 20 years.

I just have to say, this is one of my favorites too. I wore it everyday for a very, very long time.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results