shape
carat
color
clarity

Fun ( Part-Time Job ) Dust to spare?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
I was contacted to do some French voice-overs for a show that is in the same venue as "TMZ".
For so long, I have been trying to put my foot into the voice-over world... I have done several things here and there, but this would be a daily show and would provide a little more $$$ a down payment on a home eventually.

Your good vibes are appreciated! :)

babygirl

Shiny_Rock
Bonne chance
36.gif

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Lots of dust!! Good luck! Your soon to be new job sounds so neat!

lulu

Ideal_Rock
Lots of dust! I didn''t even realize there was a voice over world!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bonne chance mon ami!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a fun sounding job! Lots of dust and good wishes!

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/26/2010 12:06:44 AM
Author:Amethyste
I was contacted to do some French voice-overs for a show that is in the same venue as ''TMZ''.
For so long, I have been trying to put my foot into the voice-over world... I have done several things here and there, but this would be a daily show and would provide a little more $$$ a down payment on a home eventually.

How do you find voiceover work? I do alot of narrating for my job and have been told I should look into that, but I''m not sure how to go about it.

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Sounds interesting. Good luck.

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
good luck! bonne chance!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good luck Amethyste!

**Dust dust dust**

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Sounds fun! Lots of dust your way!

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/26/2010 9:32:22 AM
Author: Sizzle

Date: 4/26/2010 12:06:44 AM
Author:Amethyste
I was contacted to do some French voice-overs for a show that is in the same venue as ''TMZ''.

How do you find voiceover work? I do alot of narrating for my job and have been told I should look into that, but I''m not sure how to go about it.
Thank you everyone for the kind wishes!!!

You know, Sizzle, I am not sure about that... I have been contacted directly by people that have viewed my music profile on myspace etc and liked what they heard and wanted me to do something for them...

i am sure there are plenty of information on the net about that :) I just didn''t get myself into it cause i have already lot of work to do... but if someone contacts me directly, i really want to take the time and see if i can accomodate them. luckily, i am all set up at home as far as vocal recording, like software, microphones and the knowledge on how to edit and process the WAVs for a specific job or even when i do my CD recordings... It''s nice to be able to do this at home and not spend mucho $$$ in a recording studio!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
DUST DUST DUST!

I don''t know what it means, but I''ll throw in a bonne chance, as well!

This sounds like a very cool opportunity, good for you, Amey!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
oooh awesome!! Good luck!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results