shape
carat
color
clarity

Antique Jewelers in Central FL?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
I love the look of antique cushions and OECs, but I''ve never seen them in person, only online. Does anyone know of any good places to check them out around Central FL? Thanks!

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
The name escapes me right now, but there's a really great antique jewelry store on Park Ave in Winter Park .. lemme see if I can find the name somewhere .. the guy that owns it is super nice.

ETA: I'm sorry, I really can't remember the name. But there are actually a few jewelry stores on Park Ave, among other shops and restaurants, it's a great place to spend an afternoon. Simmons Jewelers is on Park Ave as well, and they are supposed to have antique/estate jewelry.

I know there was a Park Promenade Jeweler in the Millenia Mall that was closing, but there's a location in Winter Park (not sure if they closed or not).

There's also Oldies But Goodies on North Orange Ave. They're a general antiques store, with a jewelry section in the back. The lady that owns this store is also very friendly, and always willing to negotiate. If you are specifically looking for cushions, etc, I would call before making the drive, as it's not something they usually have in stock, but their stock changes every day.

I'll see what else I can think of ..

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
You may want to try the Mount Dora Jewelry Company.

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Is Vero Beach too far of a drive?

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Lily, I know exactly where Park Ave. is, I get my hair cut right over that way! Yea! Can''t wait to go. Thank you so much!

Stepcut, it''s never too far to drive for jewelry
9.gif
. We were actually talking about doing a beach trip there sometime.

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I haven''t been yet but I have called and talked to a little shop in Vero when I was looking to see french cuts irl and they didn''t have those buy said they did have a lot of omc''s and oec''s. I''ll see if I can find the name.

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/23/2010 8:35:26 PM
Author: FL Steph
Lily, I know exactly where Park Ave. is, I get my hair cut right over that way! Yea! Can''t wait to go. Thank you so much!

Stepcut, it''s never too far to drive for jewelry
9.gif
. We were actually talking about doing a beach trip there sometime.
You''re welcome. I really wish I could remember the name of the particular antique jewelry store I''m thinking of .. when you walk in, it''s just one small-ish room, but it''s wall-to-wall antique jewelry in there.

You''re sure to find something interesting on Park Ave!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results