shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Diamond Studs!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
So, my BF and I celebrated our three year anniversary a few weeks ago. I have finally found the time (now that my college semester is coming to an end) to take some pics to share these with everyone. We thought about buying a pair of the WF ready-set-to-go studs, but they were just too far out of our budget. So, we went to Shane Co and bought the best pair we could find. We were able to look at them in different types of lighting and it came down to two pairs. I ended up choosing a pair of 0.62 tcw RB with G-H color and SI clarity, not graded. I can''t see the inclusions unless I hold them about 5 inches from my face. They are really bright and sparkly. I keep taking them off so that I can actually look at them
2.gif
! I really think they are a great size for my ears. Though I may be tempted to purchase some WF ACA''s in 0.75 tcw eventually
3.gif

Pic number 1: In the box (outside in the shade on a sunny day)

3year1.jpg

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
Some fire

3year2.jpg

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
More fire

3year3.jpg

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
You can see one arrow in this pic! It''s so hard to capture them!

3year4.jpg

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
Ear shot

3year5.jpg

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
Another ear shot and my last pic!

Thanks for letting me share!
1.gif

3year6.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!

They look great on you - delicate yet substantial.

caroleena

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I think they''re a great size for your ears! Love them, congrats :)

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
These look beautiful on you!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pretty stones with well-done, delicate prongs ... what''s not to like? The look marvelous on you also. Congrats.

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Your earrings look great on you!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very, very beautiful!!!
36.gif

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
beautiful studs! they''re a great size for you. Congrats!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
congrats! they are beautiful!!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! They''re lovely!!!!

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Congrats. They look absolutely perfect on your ears.
36.gif

lweber

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful - you should be very happy with them.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
They''re lovely, and have a great presence on your ears!
36.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are lovely! Congratulations. Most of my pieces are from Shane Co. and I am quite happy with them.
35.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
They look great!!!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
They`re beautiful and just perfect size!!!
36.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They''re very pretty and a great size for your lobe.

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you everyone for the great replies! I really do love the size on my ear. When I first put them on, I thought they were huge! I think my next step will be to have these reset into three-prong martini settings. Shane Co offered to set these without charge in the martini setting for me, but they would have had to order the settings in and it just would have taken too long. I didn''t think I would mind the basket setting, but I think they stick out from my ear a little too much. They have a 60 day return policy. I wonder if I take them back in if they would still do that for me.

marcyc: Do you know if Shane Co would still reset them? I''m glad to have found someone else who likes Shane Co. I think that as long as you know what you''re looking for, they can be a great place to get diamonds. Plus, I do like knowing that I can walk into the store and hand them my earrings if I ever have problems with them.

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Look great. Perfect size.

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice! Enjoy!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mayflowers, they have reset my earrings several times free of charge. My sapphire and orange sapphire studs were in screw backs and they put them in friction backs for me free of charge. I bought a YG pendant I wanted in WG and they changed it out free too. Since they had to order in the martini settings I am not sure but if they said it was no charge I think they will honor that for you. As I have become more knowledgeable (thanks PS) for what I am looking for I have no problems finding something I like there. Most of my RHR rings are semi mounts with sapphires I picked out of their loose gemstones. Their $1 upgrade policy is very nice too.
35.gif

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty and so classic!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I also have a pair of uncerted studs that I get compliments on all the time. Yours are just gorgeous, and look great on you!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats!! The size looks just perfect on your ears. I too enjoy earrings but you just can''t stare at them like a ring. Maybe instead of taking them out all the time you should get a small pocket mirror? And don''t forget the vanity mirror in your car''s sun visor!

Enjoy!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results