shape
carat
color
clarity

Dirt Cheap Diamonds does more great earrings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
I recently helped a friend pick out stones for studs. She received them last week, and they are just beautiful! We were at a dinner party Friday, and in the dim lights, they just flashed and sparkled. Sunday we played golf, and in the sun, they really were flashing and eye catching. Hers are approx .75ctw each, I/SI1 signature ideal stones from Dirt Cheap Diamonds in white gold martini settings. They score 1.5 and 1.2 on the HCA and are about 5.95mm. They are perfect matches, and look super white -- I would now have no worries about going "I" for earrings in the future (and I am color sensitive).

It was fun to watch them flash as the light caught them since I can't see mine in all the different lights when I wear them. (Mine are also from Jim at DCD and are G/Si2's, .57ctw each.) Watching hers is no comparison to sims, which is something I always wondered. We're going to get our loops/scopes out tomorrow and do a comparison. (yeah -- kinda nerdy, but still should be fun.) It will be interesting to see if the color, clarity or size differences are obvious side by side. They are not on our ears.

I don't have pics (since they are not mine
sad.gif
). Jim -- if you have any, maybe you can post them. Once again -- Well done DCD!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Fun news! The earrings sound beautiful -- and FWIW, I don't think the comparison is NERDY at all!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

Lynn

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Lop!! Are you out creating converts to the concept of diamond cut??!!!
naughty.gif

Sounds like your friend got some real beauties to adorn her ears!! Congrats to your friend on her new sparklies!!
1.gif

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 6/21/2004 9:10:57 PM pqcollectibles wrote:

Lop!! Are you out creating converts to the concept of diamond cut??!!!
naughty.gif

Sounds like your friend got some real beauties to adorn her ears!! Congrats to your friend on her new sparklies!!
1.gif
----------------

I am, I am. And, even if they don't want to convert, I'm trying to make sure they wear beautiful diamonds! These are gorgeous.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results