shape
carat
color
clarity

In love with Jabel setting...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katiecatt

Rough_Rock
I am in love with a three stone setting from Jabel but don''t want to pay their prices. Is anyone on this board familiar with Jabel''s 4494 setting and know where I can get it, or who can custom replicate it? I am looking for .40 on each side (.80 total). My solitaire is 1.10 ct AGS 000 - H&A cut, H color, VS2. Thanks!

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
We are a Jabel dealer. I would be happy to quote you a price through email if you like.

katiecatt

Rough_Rock
Yes Please! I would love to know the cost of the 4494 - which I believe is the same as the 4492 but with .80 total weight instead of .50 total weight. Please let me know how to contact you.

Thanks!

katiecatt

Rough_Rock
Also - if you have a picture of this setting - so I can ensure it is the same one - I would appreciate it.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Jabel setting are fine quality. Mine has lasted 20 years w/ the head reset into a moderne ring 1/2 way through.

Good luck. Pics of Jabel settings are illusive for some reason. I don't think they have a web presence.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results