shape
carat
color
clarity

Maul store

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
I see a lot of people here using the word "maul store" -- is this a joke I am not getting? Like, an insider way to call out a mall jewelry store for what it is -- bad news? I''m seriously confused. What is a maul store?

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's PS talk for B&M (bricks and mortar) jewelry store that could "maul" you by selling you poor quality diamonds/jewelry at inflated prices -- stores that seem to cater to uninformed consumers.

Of course not all B&M jewelry stores -- or all jewelry stores at malls, for that matter -- sell inferior merchandise at inflated prices... shopping on-line is no guarantee of either better prices or better quality. It's just that many PS'ers have found that the "maul" prices are often very high for inferior quality.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it''s a spin off of "mall store" but they don''t mean just any jewelry store - just the ones that prefer their customers uneducated so they can sell total crap for outrageous prices.

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Got it. Okay. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results