shape
carat
color
clarity

Does this art deco ring look too small for my hand (pic)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
ditto, looks perfect to me too, although I think we do need more up close shots
emteeth.gif

dev

Rough_Rock
OMG this is absolutely gorgeous and not too small at all. Actually rather perfect. Love it.

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Not at all!!! It looks great!

lily000

Rough_Rock
It''s so pretty. I think the blue halo draws the eye out to the perimeter giving the feel of a larger ring (not that I think it is small at all.)

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
I don''t think it looks too small at all! It''s very pretty, and it looks like a nice size on your hand.

Mrs.SE

Rough_Rock
It''s simply stunning - perfect size! I personally don''t like big gaudy rings that don''t fit people''s fingers. I agree with someone else - if anything it''s not that it looks small horizontally for finger coverage, but that you look to have really long fingers. I think it''s perfect!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it looks lovely!!!

sparklyheart

Brilliant_Rock
I think it looks perfect! More pictures would help solidify that opinion though...
2.gif

charbie

Ideal_Rock
That is beautiful. Just stunning. More pictues!

jan can

Shiny_Rock
Totally agree that it looks great. You''re probably just adjusting to the feel compared to your other ring. It won''t take long to love your gorgeous ring.

aquasea

Rough_Rock
Trade
I honestly don''t think it looks too small at all. I think it looks gorgeous. Enjoy it, it''s lovely.
1.gif

DebShine

Shiny_Rock
It''s a beautiful ring, but I think it looks uncomfortable tight - but, if that is how you like it ... ENJOY!!! I''m guessing you''ll get lots of compliments on it!

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t think it looks small at all! It''s so pretty!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Definitely not too small! Its just lovely.

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Thanks to all for your feedback and nice words!
I am keeping this beauty and have started a new thread with new pictures of the ring. Please go here: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pics-of-my-anniversary-ring-art-deco-diamond-sapphire.139245/

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results