shape
carat
color
clarity

GOG- Grumble

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

usnwife

Rough_Rock
After cyber-stalking a diamond for weeks, I finally decided to purchase. I know the website has been acting wacky, but I thought the problems were corrected. I attempted to purchase the diamond, I clicked the finalize purchase button, and the next screen never loaded. I am starting to wonder if this is a sign that this diamond is not to be mine. Plus, I am annoyed that all of my credit card info was entered and is now possibly floating around somewhere in cyberspace.
7.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/17/2010 8:36:48 AM
Author:usnwife
After cyber-stalking a diamond for weeks, I finally decided to purchase. I know the website has been acting wacky, but I thought the problems were corrected. I attempted to purchase the diamond, I clicked the finalize purchase button, and the next screen never loaded. I am starting to wonder if this is a sign that this diamond is not to be mine. Plus, I am annoyed that all of my credit card info was entered and is now possibly floating around somewhere in cyberspace.
7.gif
I know its frustrating, give GOG a call.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I know it''s a bit frustrating but I don''t think it is worth passing up a diamond over.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
I''d give them a call and see what''s goign on. it''s alwasy worth it to fight through some challenges to get a great diamond
3.gif
plus, then you can find out what happened to your cc info...

joxxxelyn

Shiny_Rock
I consider GOG the best jewelry decision I''ve ever made. I know they can process the payments over the phone and that they are careful with customers'' sensitive data.

Collee

Shiny_Rock
Your info is totally secure (at least mine was the two times I placed a diamond on reserve with GOG). When the reserve or order information is submitted and received you will receive an order confirmation page.

I agree with the PPs in re: to calling Jon.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Caaaaalllllll Theeeeeemmmmmmm.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi usnwife,

We are totally secure so no worries but yea ... there were some glitches with our site over the weekend. Everything is back up to speed but if you''d like to call us direct please feel free. We are here to serve.

Also ... if "usn" is short for US Navy I''m a Navy Vet myself and am proud to serve a fellow Vet.

Kind regards,

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/17/2010 1:12:38 PM
Author: Rhino
Hi usnwife,

We are totally secure so no worries but yea ... there were some glitches with our site over the weekend. Everything is back up to speed but if you''d like to call us direct please feel free. We are here to serve.

Also ... if ''usn'' is short for US Navy I''m a Navy Vet myself and am proud to serve a fellow Vet.

Kind regards,
I didn''t know you were in the Navy Rhino!

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/17/2010 1:13:29 PM
Author: dreamer_d

Hi usnwife,

We are totally secure so no worries but yea ... there were some glitches with our site over the weekend. Everything is back up to speed but if you'd like to call us direct please feel free. We are here to serve.

Also ... if 'usn' is short for US Navy I'm a Navy Vet myself and am proud to serve a fellow Vet.

Kind regards,
I didn't know you were in the Navy Rhino!
Yep! Served under Reagan back in 82-85 as an airdale, Aviation Electronics Technician (AT). Served aboard the USS Nimitz but was attached with an air-antisubmarine squadron based out of Jax Fl where I met my lovely wife.
1.gif
She wasn't in the Navy though but was a civilian.

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/17/2010 1:30:21 PM

Hi usnwife,

Also ... if ''usn'' is short for US Navy I''m a Navy Vet myself and am proud to serve a fellow Vet.

Kind regards,

Yep! Served under Reagan back in 82-85 as an airdale, Aviation Electronics Technician (AT). Served aboard the USS Nimitz but was attached with an air-antisubmarine squadron based out of Jax Fl where I met my lovely wife.
1.gif
She wasn''t in the Navy though but was a civilian.

Thanks for your service to our country, Rhino. It seems PS has several vendors who are vets.

usnwife

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all of the advice. I have been waiting to hear back from the live chat thing. However, I checked the website and the diamond is no longer listed. Guess, I was a little too late. oh well, back to cyber-stalking a new diamond. Hooyah- Rhino, my husband is in the Navy.
1.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/17/2010 3:11:06 PM
Author: usnwife
Thanks for all of the advice. I have been waiting to hear back from the live chat thing. However, I checked the website and the diamond is no longer listed. Guess, I was a little too late. oh well, back to cyber-stalking a new diamond. Hooyah- Rhino, my husband is in the Navy.
1.gif
It might not be sold but taken off the listing reserved for you, give Jon a call ASAP to see what he says.

usnwife

Rough_Rock
I called GOG. The diamond has been sold. However, they are looking for a new stone for me. I look forward to doing business with them.
1.gif

Collee

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/17/2010 1:30:21 PM

Hi usnwife,

Kind regards,
1.gif
She wasn''t in the Navy though but was a civilian.

WOW! Thanks for sharing and serving.

Heading to Jax next week with T. Still bare fingered
29.gif

small_paws

Rough_Rock
Next time something like that happens you should call right away
7.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
1.gif
then be sure to ask Rhino for the Navy discount.
2.gif

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/17/2010 8:12:51 PM
Author: Dancing Fire

1.gif
then be sure to ask Rhino for the Navy discount.
2.gif
Not just Navy DF. We honor all men and women serving our great country in whatever way we can.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results