shape
carat
color
clarity

Rings from PS you lust over and you keep coming back to?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/5/2010 1:41:55 PM
Author: ericad
I just so happen to have a pic of Kroshka''s antique ring :)

Grace and I have lusted over it for years!

HOLY COW. How did I miss that beauty?? I just drooled on my keyboard! It''s LOVELY!

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
This ring is one that I still find incredibly stunning. I am embarrassed and ashamed that I can''t recall whose ring this is
33.gif
. I just think the simplicity of the setting and the gorgeous stone color are just a beautiful combination.

garnet ring top.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/9/2010 10:10:14 PM
Author: LostSapphire

Date: 2/9/2010 12:00:30 AM
Author: Catmom

Aww whitby, thanks so much!!! I''m so happy you like my ring. Here''s a new shot of it I took for Franky.......
Way Kewl pic Catmom! Franky is really putting us through the ringer with these pics, huh?

LOVE your ring. One of my faves from when I first joined PS.

LS
Oh LS thanks so much!! You know your ring is one of my very favorites. That sapphire is TDF!!!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/5/2010 10:42:08 AM
Author: shimmer
Pixley's wedding set! Amazing cushion, gorgeous band! Her stone is what made me fall in love with cushions
30.gif
Awww, Shimmer!
I am so honored that my little cushie sparked your affection for cushions! I had to back up and see what I'd missed since defecting to the kitchen reno blogs and WHOA, behold your amazing AV cushion and that transitional! Two of my all time favorite cuts.

I agree with the previous posters who mentioned the stellar Leon's owned by: Scarlet16, FranFine, Lovey, Mrs. BostonJeff and all of Harriet's Leon Mege collaborations. Kroshka's cushion stops my heart as does lovewhitediamonds' asscher.

I also miss surfgirl's ring - but am I even allowed to mention it? It was so magical.

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/9/2010 12:59:52 PM
Author: PinkAsscher678
Art Nouveau''s padparadscha in a Beaudry setting is too gorgeous for words. I also really love TravelingGal''s padparadscha ''Amelia'' ring in a Leon Mege setting.
Ditto.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/7/2010 5:06:23 PM
Author: pwendyp
oh my - there are so many that are simply stunning..each in its own way...

But, in terms of ''uniqueness'' this is one that I look at from time to time, and it never fails to stun me. It truly is unique, beautiful and simply ''one of a kind''

Yehudi''s wedding set

Like a few others here, it''s hard to pick just one!

LostSapphire''s blueberry cluster...SimplySplendid''s ruby cluster - and two or three of the JM rings are up there among the rings that will always look beautiful...truly heirloom pieces.

1.gif
Wow - that''s a beautiful set. Truly unique, and completely stunning!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/5/2010 9:51:40 PM
Author: Laila619
sunnyd''s OMC in halo:
I just saw this, and thank you Laila!
5.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I can''t believe that I forgot to post Yssie''s ring - one of my favorites.

yssie13.jpg

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
One of my faves: TGal''s Amelia ring.
30.gif

LEONIMG_0525.JPG

Also, Kaleigh''s oval with half moons. I''m obsessed with half moons!!

kov11.JPG

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I also really love happyday''s RB with side baguettes. I am so attracted to both yssie''s and happyday''s rings, because they have RBs in 6 prong settings with sidestones - one of my favorite looks, but you hardly ever see it ...

happyday13.jpg

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2010 2:47:35 PM
Author: sunnyd
One of my faves: TGal's Amelia ring.
30.gif

LEONIMG_0525.JPG

Also, Kaleigh's oval with half moons. I'm obsessed with half moons!!

kov11.JPG

me toooo!

i *love* t-gal's amelia ring, but i'd never seen kaleigh's ring and didn't know of its existence, so thank you for posting that, sunnyd - it's GORGEOUS! i love the elegant proportions of those rings; ovals and half moons just really do it for me!

i'd love a ring like these some day - sunnyd, do you have a link to a thread on kaleigh's ring? kaleigh, if you see this, could you put up a link to a thread on your ring pls? i dont know whether it's working on a mac or what, but my searches turn up almost everything *except* your ring!

gorgeous, elegant rings, ladies :)

ETA oh gees...sorry!...i didnt mean to post the pictures again....tho i have to say, i dont mind looking at them a second time!

ETA x 2 - ok - found links to kaleigh's ring - figures that both her ring and t-gal's are leon rings - so beautiful! and gorgeous stones in both. just perfection!

LGK

Ideal_Rock
Pauly1''s lovely also by Greenlake Jewelers as well, shall we? I really adore their stuff!
9.gif

I know there''s about 8 zillion others I adore but my brain is totally in deep freeze today.
2.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/10/2010 2:43:50 PM
Author: vespergirl

Awww vesper - seeing that someone has my ring among her favourites gives me the warm and fuzzies!!

I''ve never seen happyday''s or Kaleigh''s oval before... WOW.

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Another one that I always remember belongs to gisellem.
It is a pinkish brown radiant set in rose gold, and it just seems so original and perfectly her.

favring009.jpg

LGK

Ideal_Rock
This is Liane''s Nerd Ring. Totally unique! Also the unplated WG plus the lower colored stone is sheer fabulousness.

PSLNerdRing03aliane.jpg

LGK

Ideal_Rock
This is Paulie1's amazing cushion setting. I love: the profile, the ornateness (and blue sapphires!) but with clean lines showcasing of the whole side of the diamond; the stone itself, nice size and lovely chunkiness; the graduated round brilliant sidestones, which is just a design motif my eyes are always drawn to and that I adore; and let's not forget GLJ's fantabulous engraving, which is so much more gorgeous in person. All in all pretty much perfect.

paulie1scushion1.jpg

LGK

Ideal_Rock

paulie1scushion2.jpg

LGK

Ideal_Rock
(SUCH awesome eyecandy on this thread!)

paulie1scushion3.jpg

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/10/2010 2:43:50 PM
Author: vespergirl

Ditto to Yssie''s ring!!!

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/10/2010 4:40:24 PM
Author: LittleGreyKitten
This is Paulie1's amazing cushion setting. I love: the profile, the ornateness (and blue sapphires!) but with clean lines showcasing of the whole side of the diamond; the stone itself, nice size and lovely chunkiness; the graduated round brilliant sidestones, which is just a design motif my eyes are always drawn to and that I adore; and let's not forget GLJ's fantabulous engraving, which is so much more gorgeous in person. All in all pretty much perfect.

I'd like to find the thread on this beauty but I can't find a poster by the name Paulie1 or Paulie anything.

ETA-I must be slow tonight. I found where you posted a link!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's too bad Franky isn't still looking for pics for the PS project.. I don't think some of these beauties made it into that thread, but they definitely deserve spots there!

30.gif
30.gif

LGK

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2010 9:38:23 PM
Author: stepcutgirl

Date: 2/10/2010 4:40:24 PM
Author: LittleGreyKitten
This is Paulie1''s amazing cushion setting. I love: the profile, the ornateness (and blue sapphires!) but with clean lines showcasing of the whole side of the diamond; the stone itself, nice size and lovely chunkiness; the graduated round brilliant sidestones, which is just a design motif my eyes are always drawn to and that I adore; and let''s not forget GLJ''s fantabulous engraving, which is so much more gorgeous in person. All in all pretty much perfect.

I''d like to find the thread on this beauty but I can''t find a poster by the name Paulie1 or Paulie anything.

ETA-I must be slow tonight. I found where you posted a link!
Glad you did since I spelled it wrong the second time there
2.gif
- pauly1 is the correct spelling. My brain is melted to mush today. Every post I''ve made tonight I''ve had to reread *carefully*- I keep leaving out crucial words and whatnot.

GossamerAngel

Shiny_Rock
HOLD THE PHONE!!!!

How on EARTH could I have overlooked BrownEyedCountryGirl''s AMAZING, BREATHTAKING, HEART-STOPPING, AWE-INSPIRING Asscher-cut Leon with side bullets, encrusted in micropave.... *deep breaths*...

LINKY

becg1.jpg

SuzySue

Rough_Rock
I''ve been lurking around Pricescope for over a year now, and today I finally decided to join! I''m so excited to make my first post!

Allimd01''s cushion halo is just perfect to me! No matter what my favorite style of ring is at the moment (and believe me, that changes a lot), her''s always tops my list!

Here''s the link to her thread:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-cushion-cut-e-ring-bling.94837/

1.34 sz 6 ....jpg

SuzySue

Rough_Rock
Aw, the picture didn''t work! That doesn''t really surprise me, seeing as that was my first post and all. I''m sure I''ll learn eventually
7.gif

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2010 8:32:48 PM
Author: LAradiant
Every. Single. Leon. Mege.

Huge ditto - his work is exquisite!

cara

Ideal_Rock
There is Appreciative-of-Expertise's MWM masterpiece. I'm not sure such a substantial ring is for me but I am drawn to this ring. Such beautiful lines and fluidity and and diamonds!

AppreciativeOfExpertise.JPG

cara

Ideal_Rock
Though sadly the intended recipient turned it down and a new one was found:

AppreciativeOfExpertiseDog2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results