shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you think of these invitations?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Treasure43

Brilliant_Rock
I''m toying with the idea of these invitations. Nothing has stood out to me except these and they match our save the dates. Plus since we ordered our save the dates from them we get a 25% discount, which is pretty substantial. What do you guys think?

somethingblueinvite.jpg

Treasure43

Brilliant_Rock
These are the envelopes that go with them

somethingblue2.jpg

CasaBlanca

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely ADORE THEM! The texture, pattern, color, font...I love how the names are a different color.

I REALLY think these are winners! Why nothing stands out for you ...I just don''t get it! Wink Wink! I would love to have stationery in this line. It looks to me like stamped steel...looks regal and a way above others I have seen.

DO IT!
36.gif
I wouldn''t need the discount...I love them that much!

laughwithme

Brilliant_Rock
I think they are totally gorgeous and I would proudly display them on my fridge if I were to receive one.
26.gif

gls

Shiny_Rock
OMG
30.gif

they are absolutely gorgeous!!
who are they by?

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Really lovely. I particularly like the envelopes. The pattern just seems beautifully textured and I love everything gray these days.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, classy invites. Very nice.

shertz1981

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty!!

The only thing I might change, if possible, is the "You''re invited" sticker, but either way I like them!

Treasure43

Brilliant_Rock
They're from MagnetStreet (.com). I think the reason I may be hesitant is because I'm kinda unsure about ordering invites without seeing them in person. However, I did the same things with our save the date magnets from the same vendor and they turned out fabulous!

EDIT: I've actually ordered a free sample of the invitations from them so hopefully I'll love them!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Very Nice!! Love the design!! Very elegant and quite lovely!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
I love them!!!!!!

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
love them. love the color combo...are those the colors you will use?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results