shape
carat
color
clarity

lulu updates: venues, shoes, & bm dresses

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
well, i haven''t posted in a while b/c my fiance found out about a month ago that he got a job (YAY!) all the way across the country (!!!!!). so, in less than a month we''ve packed up & traveled west. it''s been an adventure for sure. but i''ve missed keeping up w/pricescope ladies. and of course, this throws a wrench in our wedding planning. but...i''m trying to go with the flow. we had previously decided to get married in the town we were living in, at our church, and have the reception at a local restaurant. luckily nothing had been finalized (we were just about to start putting down deposits). so, we''re back at square one. and we''re seriously considering having the wedding here (in our new town!) but nothing is sure yet. but i did want to share with you ladies a few things that we did decide on. i already picked my dress (pronovias "harlem"); i visited the sample again before i left & have more pics if anyone''s interested. i also knew wanted short black bridesmaid dresses. i found some on target.com the other night & the girls have ordered them. they were $40!! so, let''s hope they work out. here''s the link and then they''ll all wear colored shoes of their choosing. i also got my shoes. i got them from ebay, seller name bella belle. they are wanna-be louboutin bow t dorcet, which are unfortunately WAYYY out of my price range. i''ll include a pic below:

lulushoes.JPG

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome back! Congrats for your FI- that''s great! Good luck with all the re-planning- at least you weren''t neck deep in it yet.

Cute shoes!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Love the shoes!! Congrats on your FI''s new job!! Good thing you didn''t have any deposits down yet. Good luck with everything, lulu! Don''t forget to keep us updated!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Welcome back!!!!! I was wondering where you were!!! I love the shoes, and congrats on getting so much done in the course of FI''s new job and a move!!!!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
I like the dresses and the shoes. Good luck with the planning.

shertz1981

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous shoes!! GL with the planning!

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
thanks all! trust me, i''ll keep you posted w/the rest of the planning. i''ll probably be on here posting many "what the heck should i do?" topics. LOL.

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock
Your bridesmaids must love you for finding such a great deal on their dresses!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results