shape
carat
color
clarity

Celebrity rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jewelz617

Brilliant_Rock
Is it just me or do a lot of celebrity rings just seem... I don''t know, lifeless?

I swear, I see more drool-worthy rings on here than I do on any celebrities. Maybe they are all wearing sims for fear of theft?

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I do think some of them look glassy. Have you looked through the celebrity bling thread in the jewelry section? There are some beauties and some not so pretties!

Prana

Brilliant_Rock
Just an example, but I read somewhere years ago that Paris Hilton wears a replica of a huge heirloom diamond for fear of theft/loss.

Maybe many celebrities do the same?

wsu12

Brilliant_Rock
Keep in mind we are photographing our diamonds in perfect lighting and only posting those photos that make our beauties look their best. Celebs diamonds are photographed by paparazzi whose intention is not to showcase their diamonds.

IdLikeToBuyAVal

Shiny_Rock
Khloe Kardashian has one of the prettier celebrity rings I''ve seen, very large and sparkly. I do agree overall though that many of them look more like a white sapphire or topaz rather than a big, super sparkly diamond.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results