shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking to see everyone''s wedding inviations

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
I''m designing my sister''s wedding invitations so I''m just looking for some inspiration :) Preferably if it includes flowers as she wants hydrangeas on it. Thanks in advance!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Thanks meresal :)
Or if anyone has any modern looking invites, that''d be appreciated too :) The ladies on here always seem more creative than those on other sites
2.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is totally unrelated, but Smurfy did you ever hear about the logo designer job?

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/16/2010 2:56:30 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
This is totally unrelated, but Smurfy did you ever hear about the logo designer job?
Yes I did! I'm not getting hired full time but I'm getting paid for it at least. Better than a kick in the butt right? And they mentioned they would come back to me occasionally for small projects for some extra cash.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s great! Every bit of $$ helps, right? And industry connections are always a good thing.

Are you designing this invitation from scratch or are you looking to recreate a more expensive invitation? I just want to remind you that you''re on a public forum and if people post pictures of copyrighted designs and then you post your designs that are remarkably similar it could cause problems. I don''t want to see you or PS get into trouble.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
I''m designing them from scratch, just wanted some ideas of how people worked the flower into the design is all :) Just trying to get my creative energy flowing!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Hi Smurfy! I''ll post a picture of one of mine later today/tonight.
5.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Thanks! I''m really excited to brainstorm :)

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Smurfy just realized I forgot! Will try to remember tonight! :)

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Haha if you don''t get it up til tomorrow sarah, it''s ok, I have a serious date with dh, some chinese food, and a good movie
3.gif

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
I used momentaldesigns.com. Hers are hand painted, but she does a lot of stuff with flowers, so maybe her site would still be helpful, and there''d be much less risk of what you do seeming like a copycat, too. Good luck with the designing!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Smurfy, check out Target for inspiration. I had hydrangea shower invites and they were so sweet - I loved the design. I just checked online and didn''t see them, but I know they''re still in the stores, because I made a crack about using the same ones for my friend''s shower because I loved my invites so much.

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
here''s my invitation part that I stuck to a pocket fold. will see if I can find one later to take a photo.

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
no seriously, here it is

noelwrinvitessmurfy.JPG

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Thank you guys so much! This really helps me a lot :) I love them all!

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
as promised here it is on the pocketfold

noelwrinvitecardflowers.JPG

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Smurrrrfffyyyy I haven''t forgotten about you. I''ve had a rough week..I know excuses, excuses. I have a final legal research exam tomorrow, so I am trying to get that done, but I will get to you tomorrow or Friday.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2010 8:16:42 AM
Author: noelwr
as promised here it is on the pocketfold

I
30.gif
those!!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
here are mine - not flowers, but a nautical/romantic theme.
I''ll state now that i hate the bows, but it wasnt worth the mamadrama to argue.

cid__SNC00025.jpg

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/25/2010 11:12:42 AM
Author: jcarlylew
I''ll state now that i hate the bows, but it wasnt worth the mamadrama to argue.
and up close so you can see the watermark

id__SNC00029.jpg

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/25/2010 11:13:38 AM

Date: 2/25/2010 11:12:42 AM
and up close so you can see the watermark
and finally the response card. you dont have a shot of the "wedding info" card, but it was just a business card with our wedding website. i love the back of the envelopes for my response card. all my idea
9.gif

cid__SNC00032.jpg

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
oh i forgot to add, those were taken from a camera phone! that why the quality sucks!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
jcarley those are really cute! i like them a lot :) I feel ya on the bows issue too lol, I ended up having some odd lookin bows on our pews lol

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Here I am! Ok I am going to post these. They were designed and produced by Kristy from Momental Designs. This is the ensemble folder the invitation came in.

folder.jpg

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
And this is the design for the invite..pretty sure it''s the final one.

invite design.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results