shape
carat
color
clarity

Calligrapher, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Hi! I''m toying with the idea of getting a calligrapher to address my envelopes. (I am totally obsessed with stationery and it''s a big priority for me.) Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Try searching on Craigslist. I found mine on there and she was incredible! She only charged $1/outer envelope and $.50/inner envelope... as opposed to professionals at stationery shops that wanted upwards from $3.

If you don't find one on there, then try WeddingWire.com, they have great reviews from previous brides.

Here is what mine looked like. She was a college student that lived at home with her parents and did this to earn extra money, and she was incredible.

invite72509mere16.JPG

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
I used a lady out of Charleston, SC named Paige Tanenbaum. She did a fabulous job! She was so easy to work with- very quick to return emails and had my envelopes back to me within a week of sending them to her (for 80 envelopes).

I think her rates are $2.50 for inner/outter and $1.25 for return addresses.

Here is her website with sample photos of her work:
http://www.calligraphybypaige.com/

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/11/2010 3:22:10 PM
Author: Amanda.Rx
I used a lady out of Charleston, SC named Paige Tanenbaum. She did a fabulous job! She was so easy to work with- very quick to return emails and had my envelopes back to me within a week of sending them to her (for 80 envelopes).

I think her rates are $2.50 for inner/outter and $1.25 for return addresses.

Here is her website with sample photos of her work:

http://www.calligraphybypaige.com/

Here''s the link:
LINK

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
And her link to her website on the knot (which is different)

KNOT LINK

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
we used debi at the blooming quill and really loved her work. she custom mixed our ink color to match and everything. superb work and i wouldn''t hesitate to recommend her.

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the recos ladies!
9.gif

meresal, way to go, what a great deal!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results