shape
carat
color
clarity

My Idea - The Wine Glass!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

routerx

Rough_Rock
Here''s what I plan to do:

First, backstory, we are proud of our German heritage and I''m going into Seminary and my girlfriend wishes to become my wife.. the "Pastors Wife".

The plan:

I''ve already e-mailed my girlfriend acting as a German citizen that she should expect a "goblet" from Germany within the next 3 weeks to arrive at our church. She is scratching her head right now telling me, "When I was in Germany, I never remember losing anything." My church played along and called her stating the goblet will arrive in a few weeks and they''ll call when it arrives.

My girl and I get ready for dinner on "the" evening. I tell her to dress appropriately for a nice restaurant. She gets a call from church saying the goblet has arrived and she needs to pick it up. We get to church, the Pastor tells us he left the goblet on the altar and we should go pick it up. The choir is practicing at this time (background music). We walk up to get the goblet and she looks at it... it is engraved, "Joy, will you marry me." in German.. so she will have to translate (she knows German). I get down on a knee and present the ring.

Option #2 is to have the goblet brought out during a dinner with her wine order in it. Eventually, she would see the engraving during dinner and translate.

purduephotog

Rough_Rock
Option 1!

And if you can have someone tripod up a couple of video cameras, one on the choir, one on the altar, and one on the church entrance.....

Definately number one
1.gif

just-ice

Rough_Rock
YES....OPTION 1!! much more personal and sharing!

cmcwill

Shiny_Rock
Number 1!!!

Wingman

Rough_Rock
Definatly the frist one. much more personal and very cool. keep the second in mind though...good idea to have a contigency plan.

ShopDiva

Rough_Rock
option 1 is definatley appropriate for the future "preachers wife"
9.gif
I would definately set up a tri-pod like purd. said!! Good luck, they're both well thought out.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results