shape
carat
color
clarity

Need Assistance in Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jhleija

Rough_Rock
Relationship on the mend. Will be in Chicago May 11-17. I am wanting to make this trip all about my Girlfriend. Can anyone help out with some suggestions of places to go and things to do. Things to work on.strengthen a relationship. What are some must do''s while in Chicago? Suggestions for romantic outings etc... Any Chicago locals have any imput on any of the following:
Signature Lounge/Room, Noble Horse Co., Star Bar, Oak Street Beach,Howl at the Moon,The Underground Wonder Bar, Funky Buddah Lounge, Excaliber, Club Babalu, Rumba''s, Lincoln Park Zoo. Great places to go or should I pass on them? Have any other suggestions? Think romance, couples thing, fallin in love again...stuff like that. Any and all suggestions welcomed. This trip has been a long time coming and I need to make the most out of it. Thank you for your assistance.

sumi

Brilliant_Rock
I went to Chicago for my honeymoon. I love that city! We did go to the Signature room one night. It's very romantic; top of John Hancock tower, dim lighting, great views, good food. I'd highly suggest the Signature room for a romantic dinner.

The Chicago Art Institute is great. They have some amazing pieces. I think it's romantic to wander around a museum for a few hours. You have to lean in close to talk quietly to each other and there is so much beauty around you.

There's also an architecture boat tour. This is supposed to be an amazing tour. Chicago is very famous for it's wonderful architecture. (My husband is an architect and we honeymooned in Chicago so he could check out the cool buildings. Yes, we are nerds.) I've never been on this tour, but it sounds like fun. Even if you're not a huge architecture fan it could be very romantic. You're on a boat together and just the combination of the water and the beautiful scenery sounds like a great time.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results