shape
carat
color
clarity

What would you do with a 0.20 carat stone?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rierie26

Shiny_Rock
Hello,

I recently bought a small, loose diamond (about .20 carats). It was a pretty good bargain on ebay and I just bought it as a fun impulse buy. I haven''t received it yet, but according to the seller it''s a round brilliant R colored and eye-clean. Since it''s not very big and was such a steal, as long as it''s not some ugly caca-brown frozen spit, I''m going to keep it.

Anyway, I wanted to know what would be a good thing to do with it? I don''t want to spend too much money on a setting, but what would be a good way to set it? A ring, a pendant, etc? I''m leaning towards maybe a pendant, but is the stone too small?

Thanks!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
I''d put in a bezel pendant. it will be small, but like a sparkly little star
2.gif

rierie26

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/25/2010 4:24:21 PM
Author: stepcutgirl

Date: 1/25/2010 4:11:01 PM
Author: yssie
Start an add-a-diamond bracelet like Jelly''s:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/adding-to-my-add-a-diamond-bracelet-cushion.132695/

Oohh, i like that idea!
+1

I like the bezel pendant for a tiny flash of sparkle around my neck, but this is certainly unique! It''s a good thing to tell people about if their ever stuck on what to get me for a birthday or so: "Please buy me a diamond for my ''Add-a-diamond'' bracelet."
27.gif

Do you think the bracelet would look good with different color grade stones/sizes? Or would I have to stick with the same size/general color diamond?

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would put it in a LOGR halo for a RHR.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
I think that the adda diamond bracelets look the best with similar diamonds, but that''s just me...

If you want a little more va-va-voom, I would put it in a halo pendant
30.gif
(again, just my 2 cents
2.gif
)

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d make it an accent stone in a pendant with a colored stone as the main attraction. I''d have the diamond bezel set.

Bosie

Shiny_Rock
Why don''t you pierce your belly button and use it there?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results