shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me prong or shared prong rings with bezeled center stones

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
My boyfriend is ready to get an e-ring and I need to make a final decision about the setting. I know that I''m going to have a 9x7 sapphire cushion and I want it on a diamond band/shank. I''ve narrowed my setting selections down to one of two styles. Either a bead set with a thin bezel like Lupinbunny''s (pictured below). Or a prong or shared prong setting with a bezel. But I am having a hard time visualizing what this second set will look like. Does anyone have any pictures?

engagement%20ring%20271208.jpg

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Not very helpful, but I just loved the pic you put up. Gorgeous ring!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
I don''t have any pics either, but I love the one you posted!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ilike the clean/sleak lines of the one you posted - shared prong is a little busier IMO.

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the replies! Yes, I think Lupinbunny''s ring is fantastic, and it''s been a bit of an inspiration to me. When I''ve tried on rings I like the beadset look, but the pronged band look seems brighter and shinier, and just draws my eye when in direct contrast with the beadset. But this morning my boyfriend said that he wanted us to go to the jewelry store today to probably buy the ring and I really need to make a decision (I suspect he has a time-sensitive idea for the proposal which is why he''s all of a sudden been like RING!). Anyway, I don''t know if the prong look would look weird or out of place with a bezeled head, which is why I''m hoping someone here can help me out. Help, please!!! I''ve probably only got a few hours to go!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
I can''t think of any examples, but I agree with you about shared prong being shinier. You see more of the diamonds, instead of the metal surrounding, if that makes sense. That''s also just my opinion, having shared prong rings and all...
2.gif

I think it would look great together!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Shared prong will be shinier, but I don''t really care for that with a bezel head. I prefer the thin beadset band.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results