shape
carat
color
clarity

Princess Cut Diamond Advice

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

XzyluM

Rough_Rock
I've asked for advice from a few jewelers on another site and thought more advice couldn't hurt. I've been doing a lot of research and learning everything I can as I attempt to narrow everything down. I would like some advice on the light performance and the quality of the ASET image I am attaching. This was the diamond I had picked out of the three before I requested ASET images. I don't have any experience reading ASET images, but from what I have researched, it looks good to me. The link to the original diamond is here http://www.jamesallen.com/diamonds/G-VS1-Premium-Cut-Princess-Diamond-1264460.asp. The price is $1,010 if anyone wants to know. I do plan on requesting a few more ASET images and an Idealscope image as well. Thanks!

ASET0001.jpg

XzyluM

Rough_Rock
I know someone here has some advice or an opinion. I''m curious about the light leakage and what people think about it.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hopefully Stone cold will see this, he knows a little about pricess cuts. I do not.

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not the best out there, a little too much green under the table in the ASET for my preference.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results