shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to shop for a yellow gold charm bracelet?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This website, C.H.A.R.M., has several pages of vintage style charm bracelets for sale. (I am not sure if the bracelets are vintage or not.) It also has a lot of vintage charms for sale. I think it is a relatively new website, although I could be wrong. It is a pretty interesting site to browse.

AGBF
34.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This website shows 18K yellow gold charm bracelets (as well as 18K yellow gold charms) for sale. The price of gold is currently so high that the prices of 18K gold bracelets look ridiculously high to me. With the price of gold per ounce being what it has been lately, I understand why jewelers have raised their prices. On the other hand, 18K gold is not 24K gold!

AGBF
34.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/10/2010 8:52:36 PM
Author: AGBF

This website shows 18K yellow gold charm bracelets (as well as 18K yellow gold charms) for sale. The price of gold is currently so high that the prices of 18K gold bracelets look ridiculously high to me. With the price of gold per ounce being what it has been lately, I understand why jewelers have raised their prices. On the other hand, 18K gold is not 24K gold!

AGBF
34.gif
Dearest Deb~you are taunting me with one gorgeous gold piece after another!! Please send me your credit ASAP--I feel a purchase coming on
31.gif

Gayletmom

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, those 18k charms and bracelets are lovely. Maybe I could borrow Deb''s credit card, too?

I''m deciding between the Beladora2 bracelet I posted (they offered 15% off) and the one on the C.H.A.R.M. site. Can''t wait to settle it and then I can obsess over charms!
2.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dear Gayle and Marian,

I love it that you share my love of the expensive gold charm bracelets. I cannot lose if you share my lust for the gold, you see. If you buy it, I have the vicarious pleasure of enjoying your purchases. If you say you cannot afford it, I feel that at least I am part of a sisterhood and not suffering my pangs of lust-for-gold alone ;-).

Keep me apprised of all your worthy gold sitings!!! Gayle, you have picked the best two bracelets available...in my opinion!!!

AGBF
34.gif

soocool

Ideal_Rock
I posted in Jewelry Pieces, but thought I''d give it a shot here as well. Wondering if you got the bracelet from Beladora?

Here''s a photo of mine which looks a lot like that one.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results