shape
carat
color
clarity

Purselover''s non pro pics and wedding details

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

purselover

Ideal_Rock
here''s some more cake pics

1226morecake1.JPG

purselover

Ideal_Rock
more cake

1226morecake2.JPG

purselover

Ideal_Rock
cutting and eating the cake

1226cakecutting1.JPG

purselover

Ideal_Rock
pics from our 1st dance

12261stdance.JPG

purselover

Ideal_Rock
last pic of the night, thanks for looking!

12261stdance3.JPG

purselover

Ideal_Rock
thebigt: thank you so much! I''m glad you liked DH''s bow tie it was his first one and now he''s obsessed, I think you''re in law school right? (or am I thinking of someone else?) maybe you''re at the same school, that would be be a small world!

treefrog

Brilliant_Rock
Great... more pictures from the Christmas wedding. Both you and the wedding dress look stunning! You have an incredible sense of style.
1.gif

Treefrog

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
wow - gorgeous
30.gif
congrats again
35.gif
love your dress btw - both of them
21.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Love your Christmas wedding! Congratulations on your marriage!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Love the dress you chose!! The cake is cute too!!

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/1/2010 7:33:38 PM
Author: purselover
thebigt: thank you so much! I''m glad you liked DH''s bow tie it was his first one and now he''s obsessed, I think you''re in law school right? (or am I thinking of someone else?) maybe you''re at the same school, that would be be a small world!
Ah, could be the law school thing!
Anyway congratulations again!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Purselover! I''m sorry the day wasn''t what you had been dreaming about, but I think everything looked great. I love your red dress!! I think it''s perfectly normal for brides/couples to have things they''d want to change if they could have a do-over (I know I would. I didn''t like our DJ either and I wasn''t crazy about the style of our photos). As you said, you could always do vow renewals and do exactly what you want.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Purselover, beautiful wedding! Though it wasn''t quite what you envisioned, it looked lovely!! Congrats to you and Mr. Purselover!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Whether it was you, or not, you had a wonderful Christmas themed wedding. All the great elements, none of the kitsch.
2.gif
I especially loved your red reception dress and those shoes! And the shots outside, with a little snow on the ground, had a timeless beauty to them. It really was a lovely wedding.

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Aww thanks guys for the nice compliments! Sorry for the late response we just got back from our honeymoon.

treefrog: thank you again you''re too sweet, I''m very flattered you like my style!

blackpaw: thank you again as well I''m glad you liked my dresses!

kittybean: thank you!

meowmeow: thank you! Fortunately the cake also tasted as good as it looked so we were pleased.

zoebartlett: thanks for the reassurance, you''re right I know a lot of people feel there wedding wasn''t quite as perfect as it could, but it doesn''t make it less wonderful. Thank you I''m glad you liked the red
4.gif

luckyeshe: thank you so much I''m glad you liked the pics!

hollys: thank you that''s so sweet, I''m glad you thought it was just enough, sometimes it''s a fine line with a Christmas theme! Thank you for your wonderful compliments

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/9/2010 2:34:25 PM
Author: purselover
Aww thanks guys for the nice compliments! Sorry for the late response we just got back from our honeymoon.

treefrog: thank you again you''re too sweet, I''m very flattered you like my style!

blackpaw: thank you again as well I''m glad you liked my dresses!

kittybean: thank you!

meowmeow: thank you! Fortunately the cake also tasted as good as it looked so we were pleased.

zoebartlett: thanks for the reassurance, you''re right I know a lot of people feel there wedding wasn''t quite as perfect as it could, but it doesn''t make it less wonderful. Thank you I''m glad you liked the red
4.gif

luckyeshe: thank you so much I''m glad you liked the pics!

hollys: thank you that''s so sweet, I''m glad you thought it was just enough, sometimes it''s a fine line with a Christmas theme! Thank you for your wonderful compliments

You''re quite welcome. And, BTW, I forgot to mention that stunning bouquet! (The last time I saw Christmas greenery in a wedding bouquet was at my sister''s wedding. ) Loved the pinecones and varying shades of red.
30.gif
Unique and perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results