shape
carat
color
clarity

I have the dress -- where''s a picture of it?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
OK, so I just got a lovely Christos gown from Saks. It has a bateau top, gold embroidery with beading around the top down to the stomach, around the waist, and around the bottom, a V cut away on the back, an A line cut, and buttons down the back (which I'm removing). Why can't I find a picture of it anywhere? This is the closest I could find, but mine has straps that are wider apart and gold embroidery (and more of it on top) instead of silver. I'm dying to email my sister etc. a picture! I don't think I could have gotten the designer mixed up. The picture's not very good, maybe I just can't see the resemblance.

http://www.christosbridal.com/vsStyle.php4?id=&style=ch32

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Christos hoards their pictures. They wouldn't even let me take a picture of one I was trying. They are completely paranoid about people replicating the design. I snuck my camera in and took pictures anyway.
2.gif

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Hence the advent and utility of the camera phone and pocket PC camera...

That's how I took pictures with my sister. Pocket PC Camera....Worked like a charm!

Wow, I saw some realy lovelies on their website! I didn't see your dress, so far, but I'll keep looking...any other details to help us?

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
I'm going back in tomorrow, so I'll see about taking pictures. I'll be getting measurements taken and purchasing it tomorrow, so you would think they couldn't worry about me copying the design. I did go to all the effort to get the Saks charge card (talk about a time when that 10% comes in handy!). We'll see. I'll just have the camera in my purse, so if the lady leaves, maybe I'll take one even if she says no.

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
FYI: You made me go to the website and check the trunkshow dates...I am headed to Saks for their April 28th date. Maybe you can save some money from the trunk show...?

Here's the trunk show date for VA:

May 20-23, 2004 at
Hannelore’s Bridal Boutique
423 King Street
Alexandria, VA 22314
(703) 549-0387

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results