shape
carat
color
clarity

Trio: Sunstone, peridot, spinel

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

StonieGrl

Brilliant_Rock
Okay then! We rolling now!

Oregon sunstone, about 5 ct. This stone has a nice schiller (copper inclusion, cannot see in this pic). Bought this at the Himalaya Mine in CA, San Diego County. B-day present to self. Cut in Hong Kong. This is going to be set in a pendant with a 15-ct 4 Peaks Amethyst with the sunstone being a dangler off the amethyst. JKT will set.

Pakistani peridot. 5 ct, cut by Andre Gulij, Gem Fix and picked up at Tucson Gem Show. Portugese cut. Has a pretty good side window as the table is large but I liked the color, size, sparkly cut so bought it. Thinking of a LOGR setting for this although maybe I should have JKT do a full or half bezel for safety''s sake. Want some diamonds with it, though.

Spinel by the incredible Gene/Precision Gem.

triops1.jpg

luckynumber

Brilliant_Rock
very nice, but we need close-ups!!

3.gif

StonieGrl

Brilliant_Rock
You''re right about that, now that I know how to resize my pics I am going to take closeups of individual stones and then post.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m not sure what kind of camera you use, but some cameras have "size settings" where you can adjust the the size to the smallest one. That way you don''t have to resize. It''s what I''ve done lately because I''m lazy.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
LOVE the colors - hope you can get a more closeup shot to work
1.gif

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
That peridot, even from a distance, just pops. Wow!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Macro (the tulip icon) for close ups are required.
25.gif
Gotta see those beauties down to the last facet.
11.gif
9.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results