shape
carat
color
clarity

What is your favorite Cookies to get during Christmas??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
I love those Russian tea cakes..yummy!! I love how they melt in my mouth.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pfeffernusse Cookies I LOVE these, I could eat a whole box of them.

Hi Mochi
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif

I wish you and your family a very very Merry Christmas.

Love, Linda
xoxooxoxox

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Never met a cookie I didn''t like. I have a special place in my heart (and belly) for rum balls, buckeyes, and peanut butter fudge, though. My aunt always gives me an entire batch of pbf and I HOARD it and do not share it with anyone. It has been known to last up to three days under my watch.
31.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Plain old oatmeal raisin, and FI likes white chocolate chip.

We''re plebians
16.gif

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Homemade: Chocolate crinkles. And the Silver Palate ginger cookies that I used to make but can''t right now because I am without an oven.
7.gif

Store-bought: pfeffernusse and pecan sandies.

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
the more chocolatey the better!
and chewy. none of that hard can-kill-someone-if-I-threw-it-at-them type cookies.

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to agree those Russian tea cakes are the best!! I also love spritz cookies, especially when made with cream cheese. Sooo good!

I've never had a buckeye, and I've had a LOT of cookies in my day. I'm a New England girl, so that must be why. I just looked up the recipe though, and it seems they are quite similar to the Russian tea cakes, in terms of confectioner's sugar and butter as main ingredients and their shape. Hmmm, next time I make cookie trays, I will have to add these to my list!

MissMina

Brilliant_Rock
No bake orange ball cookies

lulu

Ideal_Rock
Snickerdoodles.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Freshly baked, moist and chewy pignoli cookies. I buy my husband a half pound to enjoy all by himself (they''re $16.- a pound!) After that, our favorite holiday cookie is a specialty shop item- cannoli cookies, but we can get those at other times of the year now too.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
I''m a loser and the pickiest cookie eater you''ll ever meet, but I could eat my mom''s chocolate chip cookies for breakfast lunch and dinner!
18.gif

One of my friend makes awesome pizzelles and brings them to the New Year''s party we go to every year. Yummy!

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
Mmmm Cookies num num num! I will eat any cookie. I love them all. My fave is PB. They used to make Skippy brand PB cookies and you could only find them at certain stores. Now I can''t find them anywhere. They are not really a christmas cookie, but I love them at Christmas time. If someone found them and gave them to me at christmas time then that would be the best gift ever.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
does fudge count... just good old fashioned fattening fudge?
18.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Greek cookies!

Kourambiedes (powdered butter cookie) and melomakarona (honey & nuts) cookies. My family - tech my cousin''s father''s family - makes them every year.

I lovvvvve them!
18.gif
18.gif

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
any and every cookie is fine by me!

i just ate a dark chocolate pirouette (not sure if that counts as a cookie) and it was delicious
18.gif
!!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/17/2009 6:02:21 AM
Author: Loves Vintage
I have to agree those Russian tea cakes are the best!! I also love spritz cookies, especially when made with cream cheese. Sooo good!

I''ve never had a buckeye, and I''ve had a LOT of cookies in my day. I''m a New England girl, so that must be why. I just looked up the recipe though, and it seems they are quite similar to the Russian tea cakes, in terms of confectioner''s sugar and butter as main ingredients and their shape. Hmmm, next time I make cookie trays, I will have to add these to my list!
Those are the ones I bake!
36.gif
Soooooo yummy.

purselover

Ideal_Rock
white fudge covered oreos and my dad''s russian tea cakes (I love them so much I convinced him to make enough for all our wedding guests!)

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
I absolutely love the assorted cookies that the grocery store bakes for the holidays. They''re usually sugar cookies with a bunch of icing and sprinkles on top.
18.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Biscochitos, hands down. THESE ARE THE BEST Christmas cookies
18.gif
I love Ginger cookies too, yum! It is morning and here I am craving cookies now.
9.gif

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
i love those graham cracker stars covered with chocolate and have the white sprinkle balls on top....they melt so nicely in my morning tea
1.gif
...now i have to go buy a box
9.gif

sctsbride09

Brilliant_Rock
Thumbprint cookies and ginger cookies.
18.gif

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/17/2009 10:21:59 AM
Author: tlh
does fudge count... just good old fashioned fattening fudge?
18.gif

Ditto! I tried to make a batch earlier this month and my candy thermometer broke and ruined the whole thing. I nearly cried.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/17/2009 12:37:42 AM
Author:mochi
I love those Russian tea cakes..yummy!! I love how they melt in my mouth.

Me too! I made a big batch last weekend! YUM!

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
I love "S" cookies, they are anise flavored cookies with a thin layer of frosting on them. So yummy! I also love strufoli, which are fried balls of dough covered in honey.
18.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/17/2009 2:36:59 PM
Author: Rachie
I love ''S'' cookies, they are anise flavored cookies with a thin layer of frosting on them. So yummy! I also love strufoli, which are fried balls of dough covered in honey.
18.gif
Rachie, have you ever ordered anything from the Ferrara''s catalogue? The Struffoli is delicious and their vanilla, chocolate and almond biscotti just makes you want to keep dunking them forever. The holidays make us want to say- the hell with calories!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results