shape
carat
color
clarity

Amazing Asscher, Brian G. does it again & Thank You to helpful PSers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hopefully

Rough_Rock
YAH! Brian and Lesley have posted about it on their blog so if you''d like all the glorious details (including bigger pictures and my *awful* photoshop mockups) check there!) (Not giving a link because I don''t think I can ... ?)

hopefully

Rough_Rock
Check Brian and Lesley''s site! brianthecutter.com (hopefully the link will work)

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hopefully, I went and checked out the post, and that is quite simply one of the most amazing executions of ANY ring I have ever seen! It was pretty cool to see the original ECs that Brian recut for those French cuts.

I have always loved that Lang Antiques setting, but I am just swooning over the modern profile of your ring. Just love the clean bezel with the miligrain. . .

Perfection! Congratulations, again!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Most people won''t hunt down the pics, so I took the liberty of moving them here for you! The details are wonderful!

BrianGavin_CustomBezel2_112009.jpg

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

BrianGavin_CustomBezel3_11200v.jpg

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

BrianGavin_CustomBezel6_112009.jpg

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
DD, YOU are amazing!!!! I was trying to hunt down the pics, but I''m not very good at finding it...I guess!

Hopefully, your ring is TDF!!!!!!!!!! The ones you originally posted were great and got me drooling, but these pictures...well, let''s just say I need a new keyboard! You lucky girl you!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results