shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help finding matching wedding band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MaryCarolyn

Rough_Rock
Hi all!
I have a Verragio 7033 engagement ring and am looking for a matching wedding band. The price I have been quoted by Verragio dealers for the one they sell is more than we can pay ($3,025 for white gold) and I am hoping you all might have some ideas about cheaper rings that would also match or recommendations for jewelers who might be able to make a custom piece for less.

Here are some images of the set:

http://store.jrdunn.com/PhotoGallery.asp?ProductCode=VG00INS-7033S-WG&PhotoNumber=2#largerphoto

I believe the wedding band is .85 ctw and has ~3mm diameter. The diamonds on the band of my engagement ring I think are about 0.03 carats each.

I want a ring that has the same articulated edges/ scalloped look (ie no channel set, etc)

Thanks for your help!!!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have not seen that as a stock piece but I would recommend contacting Brian Gavin Diamonds and getting a quote for the ring. It will be less than 3k for sure! They made my memoire-style band to perfection.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results