shape
carat
color
clarity

Just got engaged!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
CONGRATS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT!!!
36.gif
36.gif

What a wonderful way to propose!!! I definitely love the fairytale ending!!!!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a sweet proposal! Congratulations! Your FI''s ring is beautiful.

Scary

Rough_Rock
Congrats!! I recognize The Samaya!! My husband and I stayed there during out honeymoon in Bali in early Novemeber! We saw them set up the island like that for a couple - could have it been you???

biggafish

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the well wishes and kind words everyone!! Actually I think I am the lucky one here....lol

anyways to answer some of your questions...

Vespergirl - hmm, I don''t have anymore hand shots, but here''s another glamor shot by Mark....lol

and it''s 1 carat.
9.gif

Scary - haha, yeah it''s the Samaya! Unfortunately, I don''t think it was us you saw, cuz my reservation was late November...hehe. But it was definitely an awesome experience!! We think they have one server for every island table there. Because whenever we remotely looked like we needed anything, the guy pops up! And one time, my fiance saw our server looking at us, but when they made eye contact....he immediately pretended like he''s busy doing something. I think they didn''t want to act like they were intruding on us....They treat you like a king. Highly recommended!
1.gif

bigfish55.JPG

VanillaPuff

Rough_Rock
Aww, that''s such a nice proposal - that place looks amazing!

And the ring is so pretty! I love how it mixes such a classic look with all the pretty little details. Congrats to you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results