shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for a bezel set eternity without milgrain

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cakegirl

Shiny_Rock
I am looking for a thin bezel set platinum eternity band. I would like baguette cut or a baguette round alternating, but everything I see has milgrain. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Is this the sort of custom order that Whiteflash would do?

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
you can ask them NOT to milgrain to avoid going custom, Its fairly simple and easy to do, I''ve found an eternity band with milgrain, and just ask my Rep to skip the Milgrain and they said, sure!

cakegirl

Shiny_Rock
Wow I didn''t even think of that!
I like a lot of the Beverly K bands, but without the milgrain (or is that filigree?) Does anyone know if Beverly K will do them without? Or can you suggest an alternative?

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
I have a bezel-set eternity that is all rounds, with no milgrain. I had it custom-made at BGD and I thought it was very reasonable. It was a really quick and easy process, and I''m sure that they could do baguettes as well. I''d assume that Whiteflash or any of the other custom jewelers here could do the same.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
My wedding band is a bezel set eternity, no milgrain, with just rounds, custom made by Whiteflash. (The round diamonds are 2 pointers.) The price was very reasonable, in my opinion. I also got quotes from WF for rounds alternating with baguettes and that was a bit more $ because baguettes are more expensive than rounds.

ETA Forgot to mention that I'm very happy with it! I'd definitely contact WF for quotes.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/13/2009 1:49:16 PM
Author: cakegirl
I like a lot of the Beverly K bands, but without the milgrain (or is that filigree?) Does anyone know if Beverly K will do them without? Or can you suggest an alternative?
I''m pretty sure Bev K can make them without the milgrain. Try giving Pearlman''s a call if you''ve fallen in love with a particular design.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/13/2009 2:47:17 PM
Author: geckodani
Date: 12/13/2009 1:49:16 PM

I''m pretty sure Bev K can make them without the milgrain. Try giving Pearlman''s a call if you''ve fallen in love with a particular design.

They can.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Adwar makes a bezel casting that comes in 1pt, 3pt, and 5 pt stones in half anf 3/4 eternity. Whiteflash and BGD have used the casting in the past to make gorgeous rings, its all in the finish. The price that way is very very good, lower than BevK, but BevK is 2pt stones, so if that is the size you want it is the only option other than custom.

cakegirl

Shiny_Rock
What I would really like is this from Single Stone:
http://www.singlestone.com/index.php?page=collections2&catID=9&pID=125&startRow=0

I know their stuff is gorgeous, but I find the prices so high. I hate that they don''t list the prices and in the past I have had trouble getting emails returned.
Does anyone know how much those run in platinum?

Is that a style I could approach Whiteflash or BGD to make?

Carey

Shiny_Rock
Couldn''t get the link to open... can you cut & paste?

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/14/2009 12:00:05 AM
What I would really like is this from Single Stone:
http://www.singlestone.com/index.php?page=collections2&catID=9&pID=125&startRow=0

I know their stuff is gorgeous, but I find the prices so high. I hate that they don't list the prices and in the past I have had trouble getting emails returned.
Does anyone know how much those run in platinum?

Is that a style I could approach Whiteflash or BGD to make?
O
Yes, you could get quotes from BGD and wf to make a band like that. I'd start there and see what it runs!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results