shape
carat
color
clarity

Jeff White Sapphire + Brian Gavin custom ring =

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just LOVE the violet/purple sparkles your stone shows in certain lights. GREAT color, cut, and setting. Congrats on a job well done!!
9.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/1/2009 2:09:34 PM
Author: AdiS
Hey AJ, yet another stunner in your amazing collection! I love that ring, makes me think I need something blue and sparkly too.
9.gif

hey there adis, thankyou for your comments!

Perhaps you do need something blue and sparkly too...
11.gif
2.gif
25.gif

MAC-W

Brilliant_Rock
fabby stone, fabby ring, fabby pics!

Girl did good !!!!
36.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/1/2009 3:34:21 PM
Author: beechezz
Wow AJ that is a stunning ring. I love everything about it! The stone and the setting are tremendous! Congratulations to you!

Hey bee, thankyou for such kind and enthusiastic comments!
35.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Thankyou kindly to

Tuckins
Lori and
Dani

5.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/2/2009 1:53:05 PM
Author: Cachette
One word comes to mind - WOW!
30.gif

That ring is STUNNING in everyway! Great color for the stone (amazing recut!), great setting design and the milgrain is the cherry on top!
36.gif

Enjoy!

*´¨)

¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•''Cachette
1.gif

Many thanks Cachette!
I certainly will enjoy it, cheers
1.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/2/2009 5:00:41 PM
Author: Spirit
any photos?

haha! just kidding, my friend! I keep admiring your stone, your setting, and your bubbly attitude which captures us all into your excitement! I am so happy for you!

Was I right when I said once you get this beauty you won''t believe how it looks in all different lighting? Who has time for work?
emquestion.gif

heya spirit - thanks so much for all your fun support during this process!
You were 100% correct, I haven''t been able to take the ring off, my engagement ring has gotten jealous
5.gif
The first couple days I didn''t take my eyes off the sapphire at all (especially at work, ha ha).

I can only imagine the fun you''ll have setting that big beautiful stone of yours - which, by the way I believe you still owe us some real life photos missy?!...
25.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/2/2009 5:09:51 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
AJ - that is just drop dead gorgeous! I''m so thrilled with the final piece, and I can tell you''re very happy with it! Wear it in good health!

Hey LTP - thankyou lovey!
I am thrilled with it, I don''t know how I could ever "not like" sapphires before now
3.gif

...I''ve already started looking for another..
40.gif
11.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s gorgeous! The color is fantastic and I love the setting, too-great detail on the shank. And your photos are amazing! Congratulations!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/2/2009 5:11:33 PM
Author: DavidT
Brian showed me this ring when I was in his shop looking at diamonds, and he gave me a tour of his jewelry making facility.

Very nice!

Thanks David ! Oh I''m envious that you got a tour, I would love to do that someday
5.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS - the color on that sapphire is TDF!!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/3/2009 1:47:17 PM
Author: ZoeBartlett
Ok, AJ, I''m officially a stalker.
9.gif
I''ve come to ''visit'' this ring oh, about a million times. I can''t stop staring at the gorgeous blue of the stone, and I love the setting. I''d LOVE to work with JW and BGD someday. I think that''s my new dream as far as purty, colored, and shiny things go.
9.gif

ha ha ha you can "visit" whenever you like zoe
9.gif

Thankyou for your kind comments - I agree that working with JW and BGD is a nice "shiny things" dream to have
2.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
AJ, you have another stunner on your hands! (Ha--pun sort of intended.) I love your beautiful sapphire in its beautiful platinum setting! Congratulations on five years and the new job!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Thankyou kindly to

Fairway
Kelli
and Coda for your comments -
Coda, if you''re a sapphire lover I can highly recommend doing so!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/3/2009 10:52:52 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Too die for, just love it!!!! Sooooo pretty!!! Enjoy!
30.gif
30.gif

Thankyou Kaleigh, thatys very kind - and I am enjoying it, thankyou!

Today whilst I was stuck in traffic on the way home, the sun was shining brightly and I honestly got lost gazing into the blue, violet and purple facets. This stone continues to surprise me
5.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/4/2009 2:00:36 PM
Author: Stone Hunter
I just LOVE the violet/purple sparkles your stone shows in certain lights. GREAT color, cut, and setting. Congrats on a job well done!!
9.gif

Thankyou very much SH!
Although I cannot in good conscience take much of the credit for Jeff and Brian''s hard work and skills
5.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/5/2009 11:42:57 AM
Author: MAC-W
fabby stone, fabby ring, fabby pics!

Girl did good !!!!

36.gif

ha ha, thankyou MAC!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
My apologies ladies I''ve been a lil remiss getting back to this thread -

I would like to thank Thing2 and Amber for your kind compliments!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/7/2009 12:37:15 AM
Author: kittybean
AJ, you have another stunner on your hands! (Ha--pun sort of intended.) I love your beautiful sapphire in its beautiful platinum setting! Congratulations on five years and the new job!

Thankyou so much KB for your comments, not just for the ring but the anni and job too hon.

The first two-thirds of this year were really just rough going for me, so it was nice to end with this high
5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results