shape
carat
color
clarity

RAGGHHH

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Okay so Ive been MIA... but like others the family drama has NOT been MIA! Seriously im about to tell them we are moving far, far far away unless they straighten up! But right now i mostly want to kill my step-dad...mainly because he doesnt understand that my wedding is 2 months away and thing have to be paid for... He is like you still have 2 months left! im like its due jan 1, which is less than a month away, and he still says you have a month left... yes but you arent paying for it... so STFU! Atleast I dont have any FMIL issues :) other than asking me the same ? a million times, i have no complaint! has helped and paid do way more than we expected, so we bought her a kate spade purse and matching wallet because she deserves it and plus its her bday/christmas too...haha :) Okay off to shower and study for my final tomorrow :) Hope everyone is doing good!

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Hey BB! Haven''t seen you around in awhile. I''m sorry to hear that you''ve got some drama going on at the tail end of your wedding planning!

I had a friend that got married in June. The night of the rehearsal dinner, she kept saying "Elope, elope! It''s not worth all the stress and bickering!" It was so funny because halfway through the reception she came up to FI and I and said "It''s soooooooo worth it. This is the best day of my life!" I keep that in mind when things start getting hairy. It may suck now, but I''ll have something amazing to show for it in the end.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi BB!
35.gif

We''ve missed you around these parts! I''m glad things are going...ok. I hope they improve some before the big day!

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Just wanted to say "HI!"
35.gif

Glad to get an update, but sorry that your step-dad is being a bit of a pain.

Wedding bills come on quickly and all.at.once. There''s definitely reason to stress over it now, because if you''re prepared 1 month in advance, it isn''t as terrible the week you find yourself writing out 8 vendor checks
32.gif
14.gif
39.gif

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
BB, long time no see! You''re almost there, girl--only two months! You just better not go all MIA again when it''s time to post pics for all of us to admire!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results