shape
carat
color
clarity

My New GOG OMC Chunky Cushion

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it, too!
36.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!! I love GOG Chunky Cushions!! Yours is sooo pretty! Looks great on your finger!!

April20

Ideal_Rock
Lovely! The chunky cushions are fab!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
That''s so beautiful!! Wear it in good health!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring, lacy! No need to apologize for not having the perfect setting. There are a lot of solitaire fans who will tell you it already is in the perfect setting. I''m one of them.

That ring is just perfection. Fabulous choice. Congratulations on your engagement!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
You lucky duck! I SOOO want one of those! Congrats!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
By the way I think it''s in the perfect setting too!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Your OMC is absolutely gorgeous! That showstopper looks great in the solitaire setting
1.gif

LGK

Ideal_Rock
Oh my, that's lovely! Those August cushions are unbelievable. So consistently gorgeous; I covet one for absolutely no good reason
1.gif

Honestly I'd leave it in that setting, or go for another setting with no contrasting-color sidestones (like, if you can get matching K melee, go for it- otherwise leave it without). You're totally right in thinking that putting higher colored melee with a lower colored center stone will make the color a lot more apparent. I just changed my M color diamond from a setting with J melee, into one with no contrasting sidestones, and the difference is absolutely amazing. The visible face up color went from noticeably off-white at a glance, to just plain white. K is a bit higher, but I think the effect would be the same.

dotb

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/7/2009 10:14:54 AM
Author: geckodani
Love it!!!! Congratulations - it''s a lovely ring, and a stunning stone!
Ditto!

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
I''m NOT a solitaire fan and I still think it''s in the perfect setting.

I think GOG chunky cushions should be left to shine on their own in a very simple setting, they are so exceptional.

I have put in a request for one of these for our next big anniversary, and I would have it set in a solitaire setting exactly like yours.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning!!!

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
OMG, the fire is amazing.
30.gif

_Lacy_

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much for all of the compliments! I think I''ll definitely reconsider changing the setting...maybe just focus on finding the perfect band.
1.gif
I''d like a band that''s a bit unique, that compliments the uniqueness of the e-ring stone but right now I''m not sure what might work best so I need to look around for some ideas.

Oh and I forgot to list the size if anyone''s interested...its 5 3/4

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results