shape
carat
color
clarity

Pearllunar Purchase! 8.5-10mm Lavender Blue strand

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Christiana

Shiny_Rock
You''re so lucky, LGK!
1.gif
I never thought lavender pearls would look nice, but I guess I was wrong. These are simply stunning!!

LGK

Ideal_Rock
My camera phone sucks less than the ancient one I was trying to take pics with. Surprisingly. This pic doesn't show the color well- fluorescent light and pics of pearls are not a good combo, apparently- but you can see the size pretty well. Not strung with knots yet. Hmm, there's my thyroid scar, ick.

lgkpearllunar2smsm.jpg

LGK

Ideal_Rock
A bit dark but the color shade is pretty close to realistic.

lgkpearllunar3smsmsmsm.jpg

LGK

Ideal_Rock
Under incandescent light. Greyer than real life, the purple washed out. I'll try a few more under some different lightings later.

lgkpearllunar5smsmsm.jpg

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Pfft! I think even if the lighting is bad they STILL look gorgeous on you!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/4/2009 7:47:42 PM
Author: MeowMeow
Pfft! I think even if the lighting is bad they STILL look gorgeous on you!

I agree.... they remind me of tahitians pearls in those pics!! You done good girl!! Real GOOOD!! Love em''!!!

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
oooooh! I LOVE the dark lavender color... more pictures please!!

36.gif

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Those are gorgeous and so luxurious looking--and they look great on you.

Gorgeous!!! The clasp really IS perfect for it!

Christiana

Shiny_Rock
Voila! They look stunning under any light. Wear them always in good health, girl
1.gif

LGK

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone
9.gif
I got it knotted & strung last night. The final pearl was a little beast and I couldn't finish the strand properly however
40.gif
so I will have to restring it again, frustratingly enough. I got all the knots perfectly tight too, bah. Oh well. I busted three beading needles and just could not get the thread doubled back through. Anyway, it's good enough for now for me, I'm not afraid I'll lose them all if the string snaps at least! I also lost one pearl- bizarrely enough, it was the one pearl I'd decided I was going to remove *anyway* because it was the only one with a big blemish and the color was meh anyway, what are the odds of that??? Very strange...

I didn't like any of my other pics from yesterday, but we'll give it another go and see if some more come out that are worth posting
2.gif

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
This is one strand I really, really wish I could see in person. The colors in the photo look so intriguing and promising, but I can tell it looks much better in real life.

LGK

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/5/2009 11:26:31 PM
Author: glitterata
This is one strand I really, really wish I could see in person. The colors in the photo look so intriguing and promising, but I can tell it looks much better in real life.
Yeah, they''re very purple IRL- there''s no question that''s what the primary color they show is, but the pics wash all the purple out and they''re way greyer in photos. Even PL''s pics are pretty greyed out- they''re much warmer toned than even their photos show. Maybe sunlight will make a difference, but not likely to see that anytime soon!

I did take a few more pics, but they''re not much better. The ones with something else in them- e-ring, Tahitians- seemed to show a bit more real life color.

lgklavender18sm.jpg

LGK

Ideal_Rock

lgklavender23sm.jpg

LGK

Ideal_Rock

lgklavender14sm.jpg

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Wow, they''re beautiful!

Also, wow, your ring!!!!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh WOW
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
They are HOT TO DEATH!! The pictures I know aren''t doing them justice, but man, they look sooo nice!
3.gif

-A

Christiana

Shiny_Rock
Oh, I love your Tahitians, too
30.gif
And that ring!!! Now we want more...
21.gif

starshine

Shiny_Rock
*swoon*
30.gif

:D :D :D more more more pics! :D :D ;-)

ETA

I ALSO just strung some pearls and COULD NOT get the thread through the 2nd to last pearl while doubling back through to make the 2nd finished knot.. if that makes sense...

like this ( O= pearl x= knot)

OxOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

I think itll hold for now though.
38.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look so beautiful!!

I''m loving the colour, washed out as it may be
30.gif
30.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Wicked cool color! It''s funny how the color came out better when they were photographed with something else. I''m totally drooling over those Tahitians too!!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
awsome color and i love the clasp...i think i might have to rethink colored pearls now!
27.gif

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
drool
3.gif

I still love these- they look gorgeous on you. I may just have to save up for some myself
27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results