shape
carat
color
clarity

Are these Authentic Manolos?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Hi All

I have decided i would love a pair of Manolos as my wedding shoes but there is one slight problem... no where in Western Australia sells them!
7.gif

I have spent a good 6 hours on the net tonight looking on ebay and different sites trying to figure out the authentic from the knock offs and since i haven''t actually physically seen a pair it is becoming very hard to tell.

In your opinion, does this site http://www.prefallstylishwomen.com/views/Manolo-Blahnik-Rhinestone-Buckle-d&Orsay-silver-32520.html (that''s what the link says)

or www.madhighheels.com (that''s what the graffics on the page says) look like it is for real?

I ''spoke'' to an online customer representative who ''assured'' me that they only sold genuine shoes.. what do you think?

I am after the Manolo Blahnik Rhinestone Buckle d''Orsay-silver the buckle seems to have the right shape about it (i have been picking the fakes as their buckles are more round, not oval) but does the colour seem off?

If they are not real can someone please point me to some sites that are?

Thank you!!

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
I have also noticed that in the second picture of the silver shoes... the label on the inner sole is stitched in/under the sole, where as all others that i have seen are stitched on top.. is that a good sign?

I really hope someone chimes in soon because it is really late here and i know i wont sleep until i get an answer..
31.gif

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
I would have to say that they are fake. Their CLs are fake and the other Manolos look fake.
8.gif

I do hope that you are able to find your dream shoes soon!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fake. If it seems too good to be true it probably is. Authentic ones can be found at places like Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman. Big department stores with legit websites.

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
I''m no help, but I
30.gif
those shoes!

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/2/2009 11:51:14 AM
Author: neatfreak
Fake. If it seems too good to be true it probably is. Authentic ones can be found at places like Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman. Big department stores with legit websites.
Neither of the stores above have the ones that i am after.. does anyone else know of anywhere else? I am after a silver pair of the D''Orsay''s.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Barney''s also carries them. Manolo also has a store in New York and an online store themselves.

Have you called these places? They often have a lot of stock in their stores that is not on their websites.

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/3/2009 9:04:57 AM
Author: hawaiianorangetree

Date: 12/2/2009 11:51:14 AM
Author: neatfreak
Neither of the stores above have the ones that i am after.. does anyone else know of anywhere else? I am after a silver pair of the D''Orsay''s.
Both the boutiques in Las Vegas and New York carry them and they both ship internationally. If you call the boutique in New York, ask for Abby, she is amazing and will actually tell you if the pair she has was a return or if they are the display, etc.

If you can wait until the first or second week in January, that is when Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman get their new shipments in. Barney''s does not ship internationally nor do they accept international credit cards. Neiman''s and Bergdof, do (they are the same company), but you can''t order online. You have to call them with the SKU# at 1.972.556.6011.

The SKU number for the shoes you are looking for is: NMF10_X08QT and they do currently have them for sale, the picture is of a gold sedaraby, but you can choose the color once you narrow down.

Good Luck!

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much neat freak and MrsH!!!

I shall look into it tonight!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results