shape
carat
color
clarity

PS Brides- Post your wedding gown here!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
There have been several threads like this in the past, but I''d bet most of them are locked. If you are engaged and have picked out the dress or you''re already married, let us see your gorgeous gowns!!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
BadgleyMischkagown%20freke.jpg

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! I can contribute! I bought my dress on Saturday
9.gif

profuror7.jpg

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
There is a pretty recent one. I''ll bump it for you.

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s mine- unaltered.

dressbackfrontajs.jpg

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just posted mine here this morning: https://www.pricescope.com/forum/bride-world-wide-grooms-grooves/share-your-wedding-dress-please-t124929-90.html

LilyKat

Brilliant_Rock
I''m not officially engaged yet, but have been a naughty girl and have just bought my dress! (with my boyfriend''s blessing, though
11.gif
). It was less than the equivalent of $280 brand new, so I couldn''t pass it up.

Lilywed1.jpg

LilyKat

Brilliant_Rock
And the back, which I love:

Lilywed2.jpg

wsu12

Brilliant_Rock
From my final fitting with the seamstress.

Rivini2008Novara.jpg

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Vavavavoom, IDOC! I''m loving that dress on you! I am a big, big lace lover though so it automatically gets points from me. If I hadn''t already bought my dress I''d be looking for one like yours. Who''s the designer?

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/1/2009 7:38:09 PM
Author: Travel Goddess
Vavavavoom, IDOC! I''m loving that dress on you! I am a big, big lace lover though so it automatically gets points from me. If I hadn''t already bought my dress I''d be looking for one like yours. Who''s the designer?

Thanks, TG! I love the soft, romantic look of lace. It has organza layers under the lace netting which makes it even more floaty and romantic. It''s by La Sposa (a division of Pronovias, I think), 2009 collection. The dress name is Furor.

Here''s a picture of the dress on the model. I have the sleeves tucked into the bodice, which will be removed. I''m also taking off that goofy little bow...bleh!

laspofuror.jpg

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/30/2009 10:24:01 PM
Author: idreamofcushions
Yay! I can contribute! I bought my dress on Saturday
9.gif

Wow, you look fabulous! Congrats on buying the dress.

Eta: Just noticed you got engaged on my wedding day. Looks like it was a great day for both of us.
9.gif

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here''s mine - discontinued Mori Lee 6101. I love it, and i''m wearing it Saturday!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Helps if you attach a picture
20.gif

dressformorilee125.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results