shape
carat
color
clarity

New BGD eternity on the way ...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, so I have really been holding off posting any pics until I knew she was done and on her way. A lot of deliberation on my part regarding the sapphire colour, but I think I am going to be really pleased.

These are the same colour as Coda''s which I think in sunlight will look a bit lighter.

The colour of the sapphires is more intense than my original plan but I believe the quality will be top notch, so I can start a new project of finding a lovely matching large stone to set and wear with this band ... but in the shorter term I will be wearing it next to my wedding band which is diamond set.

jrpinksapphs.jpg

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
glamour shot #1

jrnewbgd2.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!

Love the alternating colour and shape combo, and the pinks are beautiful
30.gif

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
and, final one until I get her and take a ridiculous amount of photos for you!

jrnewbgd.jpg

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
thanks so much yssie, i love the shape arrangment too. i really thought about having it in rose gold as well but perhaps 3 colours would have been too much ... though I truly am thinking about getting two really thin diamond bands, one for either side, and maybe those could be rose!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
wow, I love those pink sapphires and beautiful BGD melee! is that a custom setting? Can''t wait to see the hand shots!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/30/2009 3:33:07 AM
Author: loveloveloveit
thanks so much yssie, i love the shape arrangment too. i really thought about having it in rose gold as well but perhaps 3 colours would have been too much ... though I truly am thinking about getting two really thin diamond bands, one for either side, and maybe those could be rose!
Two really thin rose gold stackers would look fantastic with that!!!

Two really think white gold stackers would look fantastic with that, too
31.gif

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Jelly, it''s an Adwar setting actually - I wasnt sure about going that way but it looks pretty good to me. If it were a custom I would have only done a half or 3/4 band ... I have to hope and pray that it fits! I went up half a size, but in order to wear it with other rings that''s probably a good thing.

Lenamama

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/30/2009 3:31:25 AM
Author: loveloveloveit
and, final one until I get her and take a ridiculous amount of photos for you!
o-m-g soooooo beautiful....

vanderaf

Shiny_Rock
You lucky girl! That came out terrific! Please post some hand shots when you get it.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
beautiful! looking forward to handshots
5.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
PURDY!!!
30.gif
Can''t wait for real life pics!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautifull!!! Cant wait for the hand shots!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I just LOVE that!!!!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is one of my favourite style of eternity bands!

Lurchie

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! I can''t wait to see hand shots. I didn''t know that BGD did anything other than custom. Interesting...

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s beautiful, in fact it''s one of my dream rings! Enjoy. Looking forward to those hand shots.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Elegant and lovely - I adore the color of those sapphires!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
FUN!!!!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! What a unique and feminine eternity band!

canada_ham

Shiny_Rock
sooo pretty!! i love it!
30.gif
30.gif

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring! Since it''s from BGD, and the color of the sapphires is the same as mine, you will find that most of the time the sapphires will be lighter than what shows in these pics. I think you''ll be very pleased with the ring.

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, so beautiful! I''m a sucker for anything pink...then add diamonds and WHOA! Can''t wait to see your handshots! Congrats.

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous ring!

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
Glamour Shot #3, I really love this one. I hope to receive this one in a couple of days as she has a bit of distance to cover. I will definitely post as soon as she arrives! Thanks for all the lovely comments though, and Coda I hope you don''t mind me quoting yours! In all of my indecision around colour I asked Lesley if they were the same as yours and she said they were which really helped! Thanks again everyone.

jrnewbgd3.jpg

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
SanDiegoLady I just had to say a huge thank for you for your enthusiasm there! I have to say I did absolutely know I was in the safest of hands with BGD

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, it looks amazing. I can''t wait for hand shots!! You must be so excited!!!

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty band!

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
Hey SDL, I actually don''t know how wide it will be. I''ve tried one on the same style here is Aus though and it can''t have been more than 2.5mm wide. I think IRL it will be a very subtle band, which is what I want.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring! I love the color of those sapphires!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results