shape
carat
color
clarity

Green diamond with multiple personalities!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/22/2009 4:16:39 PM
Author: Chrono

Date: 11/22/2009 3:00:40 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover
PR, just for you. Your three fav rings of mine - Barry Bridgestock Imperial Malaya in 18K rose gold, 8.3mm cuprian tourmaline in 18K yellow gold, and Sybil. Sorry for the undetected sweater fuzz on my diamond. Ugh, when I saw that, I was bummed. All three rings are LOGR''s. The tourmaline is 8.3mm so in comparison, that''s a nice size diamond IMO (unless you''re Elizabeth Taylor
2.gif
)
What? No special pictures for me? I''m bummed.
25.gif
All 3 are great; slightly different but pretty in their own way. If LOGR can consistently provide such clean single cut melee diamonds, that would be awesome.

This is for you, Chrono!
31.gif

"Chrono The Disabler, to your (impulse purchase) rescue!"

disabler.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
PR,
He''s really cute (but could do with a trim around the spare tire area). LOL!
9.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
You''re KILLING me here, TL!!! That diamond has a fabulous personality!!! Love your pics, as always!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cool diamond TL! And an awesome setting too
9.gif
9.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/22/2009 4:25:23 PM
Author: platinumrock

Date: 11/22/2009 4:16:39 PM

Date: 11/22/2009 3:00:40 PM
PR, just for you. Your three fav rings of mine - Barry Bridgestock Imperial Malaya in 18K rose gold, 8.3mm cuprian tourmaline in 18K yellow gold, and Sybil. Sorry for the undetected sweater fuzz on my diamond. Ugh, when I saw that, I was bummed. All three rings are LOGR''s. The tourmaline is 8.3mm so in comparison, that''s a nice size diamond IMO (unless you''re Elizabeth Taylor
2.gif
)
What? No special pictures for me? I''m bummed.
25.gif
All 3 are great; slightly different but pretty in their own way. If LOGR can consistently provide such clean single cut melee diamonds, that would be awesome.

This is for you, Chrono!
31.gif

''Chrono The Disabler, to your (impulse purchase) rescue!''

OMG, LMAO. You really are a superhero Chrono!!

Thanks for the kind words again from everyone. I really appreciate it.

PR,
You can get any LOGR mount in your choice of 14 or 18K rose, yellow or white gold. You can also do platinum too, but he charges an extra labor fee for platinum.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Meet Chrono the Disabler (is this a better getup?)

wonderwomanchrono.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/22/2009 8:03:41 PM
Woah! So much skin showing? Gosh...I used to watch WW umpteen years ago. I think I’d rather carry my spare tire around as a weapon to reel in all impulse purchases.
3.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/23/2009 8:24:03 AM

Woah! So much skin showing? Gosh...I used to watch WW umpteen years ago. I think I’d rather carry my spare tire around as a weapon to reel in all impulse purchases.
3.gif
Actuallly, I was browsing the net for female superhero costumes, and the above picture was very respectable and decent next to some of the outfits I saw!!
23.gif
Um, this is a G-rated forum, so can't post those!!

A spare tire as a weapon, how unique. I wonder why Batman doesn't gain any weight?

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
All of your rings are so beautiful TL!
30.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/23/2009 8:24:03 AM

3.gif
Heeeheeeeee!!!
3.gif

You can "spare" them the trouble.

bookworm240

Shiny_Rock
TL - I just spoke to to Liz Taylor....she said your diamond was and acceptable size....for a nose ring!!!
12.gif

I love the collection!! Your stones are so lovely and I like how you have set than and THAT you set them. You really get the most enjoyment from your stones. After I am done playing in Catmom''s jewels, I''m coming to your house!!!!!

Chrono - Maybe a shrug with the wonder woman suite....winter is coming.....or maybe a snuggly blanket???

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One more braggy shot. It actually goes teal in some lighting. Sorry if I'm being too braggy, but like Bookworm said, I do get so much enjoyment out of my stones, I like to share the pictures of what I see. Thank you for the kind words. The stone has some orange/yellow fluorescence that is more apparent in the right hand photo. I agree that Liz would find this too small, but the color packs a punch.

TLgreengreydiamondcool2.JPG

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/27/2009 8:04:56 PM
One more braggy shot. It actually goes teal in some lighting. Sorry if I''m being too braggy, but like Bookworm said, I do get so much enjoyment out of my stones, I like to share the pictures of what I see. Thank you for the kind words. The stone has some orange/yellow fluorescence that is more apparent in the right hand photo. I agree that Liz would find this too small, but the color packs a punch.
WOW!!! You can brag all you want, especially with a diamond like this! She looks blue-green. And look at that fire!
30.gif
3.gif
22.gif

I hope Olive will look as good as Sybil in RG.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/27/2009 8:10:33 PM
Author: platinumrock

Date: 11/27/2009 8:04:56 PM
One more braggy shot. It actually goes teal in some lighting. Sorry if I'm being too braggy, but like Bookworm said, I do get so much enjoyment out of my stones, I like to share the pictures of what I see. Thank you for the kind words. The stone has some orange/yellow fluorescence that is more apparent in the right hand photo. I agree that Liz would find this too small, but the color packs a punch.
WOW!!! You can brag all you want, especially with a diamond like this! She looks blue-green. And look at that fire!
30.gif
3.gif
22.gif

I hope Olive will look as good as Sybil in RG.
Thanks PR, I was lucky with the camera today, and the sky was sunny!! In focus and some fire going on there!! Olive will look wonderful in RG.

Thanks again to everyone for their kind words!

mochi

Ideal_Rock
I love this ring.

On this Thanksgiving day, I''m thankful that TL got a new camera so that we can all enjoy the awsome pictures!!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Mochi,
Here''s a far away hand shot with my pink champagne on the other finger and the rubellite everyone has seen a billion times
emembarrassed.gif

I took this picture in my car. The teal came out of nowhere since the car interior is grey and I was wearing a dark plum (almost black) top.

TLgreengreyfarawaywithrube.JPG

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One more shot in my car. This diamond has so many color shifts!!

TLonemoreinmycar.JPG

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/27/2009 11:07:00 PM
Author: mochi
I love this ring.

On this Thanksgiving day, I'm thankful that TL got a new camera so that we can all enjoy the awsome pictures!!
LOL

12.gif
amen
12.gif

Mochi, can you please pass the buttered bling?

ETA: TL, is this the same Nikon camera you're using? The pics are coming put much better and clearer!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi PR,
Yes, I use the same camera as Mochi, the Nikon Coolpix. I was using auto mode with macro, but now I''m using super up close mode (two flowers symbol) to take these pictures. I think it helps.

bookworm240

Shiny_Rock
TL - Liz and I had a falling out. I felt she was insensitive about your beauties!!! Even if she let me wear this this, I still would not be her friend.

I would wear the necklace, but in my heart....no love.

Thanks for sharing and brag away....very few people really understand the love of jewels like PS''er

pjean

Brilliant_Rock
WOW. Also, that first group shot is unbelievable. Thanks for posting these pictures!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/28/2009 1:51:27 PM
Author: bookworm240
TL - Liz and I had a falling out. I felt she was insensitive about your beauties!!! Even if she let me wear this this, I still would not be her friend.

I would wear the necklace, but in my heart....no love.

Thanks for sharing and brag away....very few people really understand the love of jewels like PS''er
Thank you so much Bookworm for that necklace shot. I think you must be a mind reader because I have tried FOREVER to find a close up picture of that amazing art deco sapphire necklace of Liz''s. It''s one of my all time favorite pieces of jewelry.
30.gif
Words cannot express how much I love that thing!!
3.gif

Here''s another blatant braggy shot of the fire during the evening sunset in the shade. Liking the use of my new up close mode on my Nikon.

TLfireintheshade.JPG

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's one more next to my pink champagne which is showing a bit of it's blue fluor. The green has orange/yellow fluor somewhat noticable in this shot. I was sitting at the salon the other day under the bright fluorescent lights staring at how green it was looking for about a half an hour. It has so many personalities. Thanks for looking, and I hope I didn't annoy too many people with all the photos. It's just such a fun stone. Thanks again to everyone who enjoyed the photos.

TLgreenandpinkdiamondssunset.JPG

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Family shot

From left to right:

Yellow champagne in white gold
Green grey with two pink sides in rose gold
Pink champagne in two tone RG/WG
Sybil

TLcoloreddiamondrings2.JPG

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One more. I love colored diamonds . . . sigh. Thanks for looking.

TLcoloreddiamondrings3.JPG

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/29/2009 5:49:11 PM
One more. I love colored diamonds . . . sigh. Thanks for looking.
Sighhhh....me too.....
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Love the new photos TL! Look at the fire on that yellow champagne!

How does Sybil look at night with incandescent lights?

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She looks more grey - there's a picture on the prior page. I do like her best in fluorescents, those hallogens at Home Depot (not sure of the difference between my hallogens and theirs
33.gif
), and in sunlight. My kitchen hallogens do make her go more grey though. It's still cool to look at though in the kitchen. My friend thought she was "emerald green" in the store. LOL!! I wouldn't say emerald green, but that was nice to hear.

Thanks PR, I think you're definitely Sybil's #1 fan!! LOL!!

The yellow champagne needs a rose gold setting. The white gold does nothing for it, and it's a pretty stone. It has all the colors of autumn leaves. Thanks! The pink champagne is pretty, but the blue fluor in the sunlight kind of washes it out a bit.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Family picture! Your new Olivia is the best in both colour and setting, in my opinion, that is.
2.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/29/2009 10:15:10 PM
Family picture! Your new Olivia is the best in both colour and setting, in my opinion, that is.
2.gif
Chrono,
Thank you so much. I actually didn''t think you liked the stone at all. It is my favorite as well, out of all my colored diamonds, even the unset ones.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results