shape
carat
color
clarity

OH/MI GTG? Maybe? Possibly?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/7/2009 9:28:08 AM
Author: dani2142
Date: 11/6/2009 9:40:47 AM

Author: ecf8503

Date: 11/2/2009 10:39:11 AM

Author: geckodani

I''m up in Auburn Hills - Ann Arbor sounds like a fab idea! Any weekend works for me - except for the Sun after Thanksgiving.

I''m in Auburn Hills too! And I MIGHT be able to make it - are we still thinking in Ann Arbor?

Troy here... maybe we could do one another time, somewhere closer to us? I def can''t do the one in AA. Sorry girls! Have fun though :)

I''m in Troy too!
9.gif

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
Any future Troy GTG MUST include a trip to Somerset to play in all of the sparkly candy stores. For anyone unfamiliar with this most ridiculous mall: http://www.thesomersetcollection.com/default.asp

Well shucks, no more Cartier? When did that happen?

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/8/2009 1:38:15 AM
Author: ladyciel
Any future Troy GTG MUST include a trip to Somerset to play in all of the sparkly candy stores. For anyone unfamiliar with this most ridiculous mall: http://www.thesomersetcollection.com/default.asp

Well shucks, no more Cartier? When did that happen?

I think it happened last year? Salvatore Ferragamo is in its place.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Crud. Not going to be able to make it. Logistics of church + baptism + lunch after + ..... meh. Sorry guys.

lulu

Ideal_Rock
I can''t go to Somerset. The marble floors are too slick for old people.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Is everything still on for Sunday? Are we "checking in" under someone''s name? How do we know who is who? Do we say we are there for a Pricescope thing or what?

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/27/2009 10:21:54 AM
Author: Tuckins1
Is everything still on for Sunday? Are we ''checking in'' under someone''s name? How do we know who is who? Do we say we are there for a Pricescope thing or what?

I''m still in! Not sure how we''re checking in yet!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
I will not be able to make it. I was really looking forward to it, but I broke the news to my mom over Thanksgiving that this time next year I will be living 2500 miles away, so I decided to stay at home longer than I had planned as a peace offering to her.

Have fun!

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
I may not be able to make it either.
7.gif
My sister is in town and is leaving tomorrow so I may have to drive her to the airport.

Have fun!!
1.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I will be going to a gem show earlier in the day, but I will try to get there... Ann Arbor isn''t that close to me, but I will do my best!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hmm... ok. Since I am the only confirmed "yes" I''m going to say I will not be there unless I can confirm with a few others that they will be there!

So I''m a "maybe"
3.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Elle, i''m sorry but I won''t know if I can make it out there for sure until later this afternoon... I am going to a gem show with a few friends and I somehow got stuck driving... Even if it were just you and I, it''s a long way for me to go. Perhaps we should try it again when more people are available?

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
Argh, so DH and I got stuck in traffic and didn''t make it back to MI in time. Looks like I didn''t miss anything, though. Time to reschedule?

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Definitely time to reschedule!

No backing out last minute next time, group!!
1.gif
3.gif
11.gif

ash313

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness. I''m really sorry, guys, it was on my calendar, but since I was on vacation, I literally didn''t open my calendar until I got to work today
15.gif

Sorry, guys.

Ok, rescheduling time! I would be open to a weeknight... I am traveling home every weekend between now and January for weddings stuff!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/30/2009 8:20:16 AM
Author: elledizzy5

1.gif
3.gif
11.gif
Blame the baby.
9.gif
It''s my nephew''s fault.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/30/2009 2:44:40 PM
Author: geckodani

Date: 11/30/2009 8:20:16 AM
Author: elledizzy5

1.gif
3.gif
11.gif
Blame the baby.
9.gif
It''s my nephew''s fault.
Hahaha... not even your kid, and you get to blame him. I love it!
2.gif

katamari

Ideal_Rock
I would be totally down for a reschedule. I would assume after the new year might be best since leeny and PilsnPinkysMom have weddings in the very near future. Unless of course, they want to make a PS table at their weddings and we could have the GTG there. (Of course, I am totally kidding, especially since you are both at the point where mentioning guest list fluctuation could be the final push towards a nearly-wed meltdown
25.gif
).

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/30/2009 3:34:01 PM
Author: katamari
I would be totally down for a reschedule. I would assume after the new year might be best since leeny and PilsnPinkysMom have weddings in the very near future. Unless of course, they want to make a PS table at their weddings and we could have the GTG there. (Of course, I am totally kidding, especially since you are both at the point where mentioning guest list fluctuation could be the final push towards a nearly-wed meltdown
25.gif
).
I fully support this idea. Very much not kidding.
3.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
So sorry it didn''t work out... I was at the gem show ALL DAY, but at least I got my new sparkly!!!
Link

ash313

Brilliant_Rock
Hahah, love this!! Where is Pilnspinky's wedding? Isn't it in Ohio?

Mine is in Saginaw, MI. Holy crap, that would be so fun! A PS table!!

Guest list fluctuation is sooo not going to happen, however. Hoping several cousins do not bring dates - we are very close to our number!!

ETA: Sorry, meant to quote the suggestion that we have PS tables at our weddings!

Also, a reschedule in January would be excellent, things will slow waaay down then I am hoping!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results