shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding Band Settings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

STEPHANSON

Shiny_Rock
i am upgrading to an 1.5 carat brilliant round cut solitair and am wondering what kind of wedding band will look best. im debating between a channel or a prong set anniversary band, but i am open for any pictures or suggestions.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
You might get better luck with responses on the Show Me the Ring forum or the BWW forum. This one doesn''t see a ton of traffic!

The wedding band you get will depend a lot on the setting. Are you getting a plain metal one or one with little stones set into it? A round brilliant solitaire is a very classic look and will probably go well with many styles of wedding bands so it all comes down to personal preference. Just go into a store and try stuff on! Hopefully one will speak to you more than others and make the choice easy.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
here are a few. Hope this helps

diffweddingband d1t.JPG

davidbest

Rough_Rock
I think the Channel setting is the safer option as it will keep the stones together. I know these days they are using this method more and more as the stones went loose with other settings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results