shape
carat
color
clarity

Share your china and flatware patterns!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
In keeping with my other registry thread, I''d love to see what patterns everyone is registered for! Share away.
2.gif

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Here is the everyday china that we're registering for. It's the Apilco Tradition Blue-Banded pattern. We're not actually registered for this exact place setting (we opted out of the soup bowls and teacups in favor of bread plates and cereal bowls), but it gives a good feel for it.

img64m.jpg

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
We already have fancy china that we inherited from FI''s grandmother so we''re not registered for any more. It''s the Noritake Medusa pattern. Here''s a picture of the teacup and saucer that gives a good idea what the whole set looks like.

LP_China.jpg

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
We registered for the Absolu flatware at Williams Sonoma (also where our china is from). Love it!

img21m.jpg

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
And finally, the serving set from our flatware.

img49m.jpg

meresal

Ideal_Rock
China: Noritake Montvale Platinum

We wanted something Classic that will be in the family a long time.

china montvale platinum1.jpg

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
Our every day is Fiestaware black setting. Love it.

But our fancy which we got a 10 place setting for our wedding is Braided Elegance by Lenox. Its been retired for a long time, but we loved the pattern.

BEJEBPlate.jpg

shertz1981

Shiny_Rock
We''re still getting our general lists together, but I really love this pattern:

Kate Spade Pebble Point

I also really love these dishes:

Denby Caramel Stripe

All flatware looks the same to me, so still confuzzled on that one
32.gif

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We decided to go with Mikasa Couture Platinum, since I love anything cushion shaped and it''s simple enough for me to be able to change surrounding table/room decor without it clashing with the pieces.

mikasacoutureplatinum.jpg

Bjedifish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Mine is all square and contemporary, but I love it!! This is one of the pieces, however I don''t even think I ordered this piece.
9.gif

CHMEDNAMEC_default_1_130x130.jpg

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
Our china-Kate Spade Belle Boulevard
30.gif

mychina0918273.jpg

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
Our everday-Crate & Barrel Roulette

everday9281929.jpg

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Our formal china is Noritake Crestwood Platinum: it's hard to see, but it has a really pretty pattern around the rims.

NOR_CrstwoodPlat_MainPic_m.jpg

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Our formal flatware is Lenox Eternal:

flatware pattern.jpg

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/18/2009 4:22:28 PM
Author: meresal

That''s really lovely. It''s very similar to a Villeroy and Boch pattern called Grey Pearl. I''ve been lusting after a set in V & B Grey Pearl for ages, we will probably get it when we move into our new house.

It''s nice to see Noritake is still so popular. I have a 21 piece Noritake tea set from the 1950''s.

All the Lenox patterns are gorgeous. We don''t have that here in Australia, I feel like taking a trip over there just to bring back a set.

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Lenox Pearl Innocence.

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Forgot photo...

6134266_ls1.jpg

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
We aren''t registering for casual china. We have some Pfaltzgraff that was a graduation present/moving in together present from my parents. Patio Garden. We love it! It limits our kitchen decor, but it''s such a fun, bright, earthy pattern.

K6725398.jpg

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Our fine china- Mikasa Platinum link

jgtvfinechina.JPG

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Everyday-Laura 16 piece ceramic dinnerware set. I LOVE the pattern on this!!!

jgtveveryday.JPG

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Our fine flatware-Palmyra Mirror

finesflatwarejgtv.JPG

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/19/2009 1:05:48 AM
Author: MishB

Date: 11/18/2009 4:22:28 PM
Author: meresal

That''s really lovely. It''s very similar to a Villeroy and Boch pattern called Grey Pearl. I''ve been lusting after a set in V & B Grey Pearl for ages, we will probably get it when we move into our new house.

It''s nice to see Noritake is still so popular. I have a 21 piece Noritake tea set from the 1950''s.

All the Lenox patterns are gorgeous. We don''t have that here in Australia, I feel like taking a trip over there just to bring back a set.
Thank you! We love it. We ended up getting all of our pieces off of the registry so I was extremely excited about that! I think we may go back and get a second serving set, for "just in case" purposes. We both have very large families.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Kama and Octavia, I love both of your choices! Beautiful!

We didn''t register for anything. I have a 2 year old cheap-ish set of white dishes from Bed Bath & Beyond that are lovely (despite the cheap price) so we''re sticking with that for now. Some day I''m sure we''ll replace them with something more expensive, but we didn''t feel the need to get special occasion china for the wedding because we know we wouldn''t ever use it (we''re far too lazy to bring it up from the basement for the rare special dinner).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results