shape
carat
color
clarity

The Wedding Day Saga

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
I thought I'd type this up over here for everyone to see :)

Here are a few things that went "wrong" lol
-bestman was run off the road by a drunk driver, had to spend the night in SD to get his car fixed, left the next day to come to wedding, hit a deer and had to get the car refixed! He made it though :) Btw, he is fine

-Reception hall was set up for a smaller number of people than the final number we had given and head table was 3 people short of chairs. Can you imagine the surprise if i hadn't shown up to check on things! lol

-when we were leaving the church everyone was gone and nobody was there to blow the bubbles we had handed out lol

-We couldn't get the slideshow to work on a mac haha go figure

-many people who we were hoping to see who had rsvp-ed yes didn't even come

-Was ID-ed at our bar and Left my driver's license in the car and dh had to run out to get it for me lol

-Forgot how to waltz for father daughter dance, we totally faked it

-bar closed at 12:30

In spite of all these things and because of some, it really was a memorable day and I wouldn't change a thing! I got up at 7am and didn't go to bed (ahem pass out lol) til 5am!!! I got to dance with almost everyone who was there and talked to those I didn't dance with. Neither of us screwed up our vows lol (although I interupted the pastor to tell her we had a reader when she did a reading to which she replied "love is patient...PATIENT!" lol everyone cracked up) our ceremony was SOOO unique i loved it! Many people said that was their favorite part! We were out on the dance floor til 12:30 and so were about 50 other people and then we all headed to the bar next door and then back to our hotel rooms for a party! Then dh and I sneaked off to our room and *ahem* ordered a pizza and then you know
31.gif
All in all the best day of my life so far and I want to thank you ladies for helping me plan it!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
I''m glad the day turned out great despite the problems. Congrats!

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Sounds like an amazing time despite a few hiccups, congratulations again
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
So how did everything pan out with the bar situation? I recall from a few of your threads there was some drama about it.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! I hope you two continue to have this much fun for the rest of your lives!!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/18/2009 1:46:29 PM
Author: Clairitek
So how did everything pan out with the bar situation? I recall from a few of your threads there was some drama about it.

In the end we still only had one keg but my dad just paid for all bottles of beer which they were able to keep tabs on so it worked out ok. Also after it closed we took the wedding party next door and bought them a shot of whatever they wanted...people were ordering patron and jameson lol i had a scooby snack, im lame lol

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/18/2009 1:53:23 PM
Author: Italiahaircolor
Congratulations! I hope you two continue to have this much fun for the rest of your lives!!

I''ll be sure to keep you updated on the fun factor :)

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
All in all, seems like it went rather well! At least your dress didn''t fall apart or anything crazy like that.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/18/2009 2:04:38 PM
Author: Smurfyimproved

Date: 11/18/2009 1:46:29 PM
Author: Clairitek
In the end we still only had one keg but my dad just paid for all bottles of beer which they were able to keep tabs on so it worked out ok. Also after it closed we took the wedding party next door and bought them a shot of whatever they wanted...people were ordering patron and jameson lol i had a scooby snack, im lame lol
That was so generous of your father! Glad to hear it worked out in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results