shape
carat
color
clarity

Introducing my new Leon...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
There aren''t enough words in my head for how *** **** pretty that ring is.
36.gif
30.gif

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
beeaauutiful!!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
W
30.gif
W. I would not be able to drive wearing that gorgeous piece of bling...I''d be staring at it instead of the road!!!

She''s beautiful, and you wear her quite well...congrats!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Helllooooo beautiful! It''s gorgeous!

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
30.gif

No words are needed. Just:
30.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful
30.gif
30.gif
. Congratulations, Diamondnut!
36.gif

Can''t wait to see what you decide to do with your 2.5ct stone.

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is just amazing!!! What a beautiful stone!
30.gif

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! I like it better than the one with the thinner shank as well.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
holy MOLEY! that is GORGEOUS! What a piece of art Leon created! YUMMY... eagerly waiting for the 2.5 reset!
36.gif

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous in every way!!!
36.gif

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
L
30.gif
VE IT!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
YOWZA!!! It''s stunning!

diamondnut

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/26/2009 12:33:54 AM
Author: dreamer_dachsie
I love it and totally agree with your assessment of this setting compared to your previous.

I was curious and looked back at your previous threads and I wonder how you feel about the color and the size now that you have it on your hand... to me it is stunning but I wondered what you thought now
1.gif

Hi Dreamer!

I find I second guess myself on the size much much more than the color. In fact, I'm quite happy with the color (or lack of : ) In broad daylight, it's as white as can be. When I'm indoors and compare it side by side with my E color stone, I think I see a tinge more warmth but it's inconsistent (i.e. when the H stone is on the left, it appears warmer than the E stone but when I switch their positions, the E stone appears warmer which leads me to think that their positioning relative to the lighting is the cause.) Or perhaps I'm not as color sensitive as I thought! So in conclusion, whatever warmth there might be is not discernable enough to me for it to bother me. However, having said that, there is still the psychological aspect so even though I may not be able to readily see the color, in my mind I know it's an H stone and I probably would not have gone for it if I didn't already have an E stone.

As for the size, well let's just say DSS!!! I know, I know, I've been warned and I should've heeded everyone's advice (you're right Phoenix!!). But I think it's actually better that I upgrade in baby steps. Gives me something to look forward to!! So my plan is to have this for a few years and when I turn 40 (it's gonna be a looooooong 5 years!), perhaps a 4+ carat : ) Thank goodness for awesome upgrade policies...it's actually one of the main reasons I was finally able to make a decision on this stone. I agonized over it but then realized 'hey, it doesn't have to be permanent if i change my mind later on'. And the rest is history!

All in all, I'm thrilled with my new ring and despite an occasional bout of DSS, I think it's the perfect size for where I am in my life now.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/27/2009 8:16:57 AM
Author: diamondnut

Date: 10/26/2009 12:33:54 AM
Author: dreamer_dachsie
I love it and totally agree with your assessment of this setting compared to your previous.

I was curious and looked back at your previous threads and I wonder how you feel about the color and the size now that you have it on your hand... to me it is stunning but I wondered what you thought now
1.gif

Hi Dreamer!

I find I second guess myself on the size much much more than the color. In fact, I'm quite happy with the color (or lack of : ) In broad daylight, it's as white as can be. When I'm indoors and compare it side by side with my E color stone, I think I see a tinge more warmth but it's inconsistent (i.e. when the H stone is on the left, it appears warmer than the E stone but when I switch their positions, the E stone appears warmer which leads me to think that their positioning relative to the lighting is the cause.) Or perhaps I'm not as color sensitive as I thought! So in conclusion, whatever warmth there might be is not discernable enough to me for it to bother me. However, having said that, there is still the psychological aspect so even though I may not be able to readily see the color, in my mind I know it's an H stone and I probably would not have gone for it if I didn't already have an E stone.

As for the size, well let's just say DSS!!! I know, I know, I've been warned and I should've heeded everyone's advice (you're right Phoenix!!). But I think it's actually better that I upgrade in baby steps. Gives me something to look forward to!! So my plan is to have this for a few years and when I turn 40 (it's gonna be a looooooong 5 years!), perhaps a 4+ carat : ) Thank goodness for awesome upgrade policies...it's actually one of the main reasons I was finally able to make a decision on this stone. I agonized over it but then realized 'hey, it doesn't have to be permanent if i change my mind later on'. And the rest is history!

All in all, I'm thrilled with my new ring and despite an occasional bout of DSS, I think it's the perfect size for where I am in my life now.

YAY for upgrade polcies!!
36.gif

I must say I didn't know you were only 35
1.gif
. Good on you for having these gorgeous and BIG beauties!!
1.gif
I look forward to seeing a 4ct plus on you on yr 40th!!
11.gif
2.gif
1.gif
31.gif

diamondnut

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/27/2009 9:51:47 AM
Author: Phoenix

YAY for upgrade polcies!!
36.gif

I must say I didn''t know you were only 35
1.gif
. Good on you for having these gorgeous and BIG beauties!!
1.gif
I look forward to seeing a 4ct plus on you on yr 40th!!
11.gif
2.gif
1.gif
31.gif

Ha! I may sound older but apparently I look much younger...my sister''s colleague said I look about 12 when she saw a photo of me (I wasn''t sure how to feel about that! 12?!?!?)!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!! She looks great on you!!!

KittyBling

Shiny_Rock
i will confess i''ve drooled over ur previous set many times but this one... OMG it is simply fabulous! it looks so perfect and beautiful. if that was on my finger i''d spend most of the day gazing at my hand
30.gif
as soon as i opened this thread i went straight to the pics and when i read ur post i was surprised to see that the wedding band isn''t by Leon. it matches so perfectly i wouldn''t have know had u not mentioned it.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! congrats!

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
What a GORGEOUS STONE and SETTING!! :)
30.gif

LisaLondon

Rough_Rock
absolutely spectacular. Leon''s work is so amazing. I wish you well to wear it!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am just in awe....absolutely stunning!

Bjedifish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Oh my goodness gracious! Its FANTASTIC!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

frankiextah

Brilliant_Rock
OMG! i just saw this! i''m really flattered that the photo got passed around! totally ok to use!

btw i am starting a new thread right now concerning my setting (!)... do go in and read if you guys have some time...

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s a killer diamond and killer ring.

Congratulations!!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations !!!!!! Your new ring is breathtaking!!!

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
nice combi

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results