shape
carat
color
clarity

Free house cleaning for Cancer patients

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
I'm not sure if this has been distributed before, but I got the info in an email last week and thought I would pass it along.

If you know someone that is undergoing treatment for cancer, this foundation will contact a participating cleaning company in their area to clean their house once a month for free. If you go to the website and click on the tab that says "Maid Services", you can see all of the areas that this is provided in.

Cleaning for a Reason Foundation

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
thanks so much for posting this. i'm going to pass it along to my fil who is battling cancer.

eta: oh, looks like it's only for women fighting cancer.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Your welcome. It just seems like such an amazing gift to go under-utilized.

From what I read, the patient just needs to have their doctor fax a letter to the foundation verifying that they are indeed undergoing treatment. I'm sure all the info is on the website.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just found out a friend that is my age has breast cancer so I will pass this on to her. thank you.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much for this. I''m going to pass this on to my best friend, who is an oncology nurse.

pjean

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/13/2009 3:36:41 PM
Author: jcrow

eta: oh, looks like it''s only for women fighting cancer.

Rats. My DH is undergoing treatment for Hodgkin''s lymphoma, and while I''m sure I don''t need the help as much as many people, it sure would be nice! Especially since my MIL is coming for Thanksgiving. Her expectations probably aren''t high, but she''s allergic to cats, and we have three.

Great find though, I''ll definitely pass that on.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Jcrow- I'm sorry that I missed that. I'll do some background.
ETA- I just found a cancer forum that said they are currently looking at adding men. It was posted yesterday. I will keep my ears perked for any new information.

I wanted to *bump* this thread. I posted it on Friday night and wantd to make sure everyone go to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results