shape
carat
color
clarity

A quick thank you...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nytemist

Brilliant_Rock
to those who gave me some coping advice for my flight to Germany. I got back last Thursday. To me, the flights were terrifying and I had a couple of bad meltdowns even with the drugs, but I made it there and back.

On the other hand, Frankfurt was fantastic!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
nyt- I''m so glad you enjoyed Frankfurt and that you made it through the flights
36.gif
36.gif
Even with a couple of meltdowns, you DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on making it through the flights. I remember your thread about this and I was sending you so much dust. I''m not a flier either!

Yay for great memories of your destination!! Hopefully next flight will be easier!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
36.gif
36.gif
I knew you could do it! I''m so glad you had a good trip (the non-flying part)!
36.gif
36.gif

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Glad you had such a good time.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Nytemist! I was wondering how you did! I am glad you went and made it back safely and you had a great time. You made it!!!! Hopefully, if you decide
to fly again it will be just a bit easier for you. It took a lot of courage for you to go, and even if there were a couple ''meltdowns'' you still need a pat on the
back for going!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely, I''m so glad it went alright for you!!

I''d love to go to Germany one day :)

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Yay Nytemist!

You are one brave lady!!!

I''m glad that you had an excellent adventure in Frankfurt.

Welcome home!

nytemist

Brilliant_Rock
Since my brother and his friends are looking for me to return next summer, I at least have time to do some phobia hypnotherapy. It was really rough. My friend had to talk for me at check in at Logan since I was hyperventilating so badly. The drugs hadn''t completely kicked in yet so I was awake for take-off and I was so scared I thought I would wet myself. It was pretty bad, bvut at least the attendents were aware of me being a fearful flyer.

For you all that can fly and not even think about, I envy you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results