shape
carat
color
clarity

Florida GTG! Orlando/Central FL/Miami/etc...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Are you ladies in G-ville because you go to UF?

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
fiery - I actually was born and raised here, so I''m here all the time hehe, but I WILL go to UF when I get done with my pre-req work at SFCC.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
So do we have an idea who will be at lunch on the 17th?

Lilyfoot-Yes
Stepcut-Maybe
Ckrickett-Maybe
FSU-Yes
Me-Yes
Luckyeshefsil-Yes
tyty-?

I will be up again around Thanksgiving time so for anyone who want to meet up that weekend keep that in mind!

That means you, fiery (since your mom lives so close to my parents) and dragonfly and amizzle and anyone else who is around the Orlando area! Then maybe we could have another get together at the other coast so it'd be easier for the others!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought I''d better check in...at this point I''m not sure if I will be there or not. I''m an anxious driver and its
about an hour drive from where I''m at. So, in the next week I have to seriously consider wether I can do the
drive or not. How far is that mall from the airport coming from the east on the bee line (or is it the beach line?)
I also have 3 kids I have to pawn off on my husband for the day...got to make sure he is up for that.

So...bottom line I''m going to work on getting myself psyched up to do the drive! I''ll report back before
that Saturday. It would be awesome to meet some other PSers and I know I would regret not going!

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/8/2009 12:59:27 PM
Author: Luckyeshe
So do we have an idea who will be at lunch on the 17th?

Lilyfoot-Yes

Stepcut-Maybe

Ckrickett-Maybe

FSU-Yes

Me-Yes

Luckyeshefsil-Yes

tyty-?

I will be up again around Thanksgiving time so for anyone who want to meet up that weekend keep that in mind!

That means you, fiery (since your mom lives so close to my parents) and dragonfly and amizzle and anyone else who is around the Orlando area! Then maybe we could have another get together at the other coast so it''d be easier for the others!

I will be a no. One of the people going to Universal on Saturday has to work half a day so we won''t be leaving PSL till lunch time. Next time I will fly solo and come though!

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/8/2009 10:41:05 AM
Author: dragonfly411
Amzizzle - We could do lunch here in the G-ville that weekend if you wanted
1.gif

I''m so jealous that you live in Gainesville. I lived there for three wonderful years and i miss that town something fierce!

audball

Ideal_Rock
Aww, I''ll have to catch you guys next time! I''m in the Tampa Bay area, but I''ll be up in Gainesville for my friend''s wedding that weekend.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
stepcut I love it here

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
dragonfly,I would love to do lunch in G-ville! I''m not the one doing all the driving and whatnot,but I bet we could still arrange it,wherabouts are you in that area?

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I''m actually just behind the mall here. Everything is convenient for me. I''d love to do a GTG and do lunch!!

wsu12

Brilliant_Rock
Do we have a time/location set? Just wanted to pencil it in...

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
fsu1227 - I''m thinking we can meet in front of Tiffany''s? Luckyeshe said either 11:30 or 1pm. Either one is fine for me, is one time better for you?

wsu12

Brilliant_Rock
Whatever works best for everyone else..I can do either:) Just let me know.

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, so let''s make it official.

The get together will be:

Saturday, October 17 @ 11:30 a.m.
Meeting in front of the Tiffany&Co store in the Mall at Millenia
(mallatmillenia.com)
Tiffany''s is located on the second floor.

We will do a bit of browsing/shopping and also eat brunch/lunch at one of the great restaurants at the mall.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Sounds good!! Shall see you ladies there!!

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Awesome
1.gif

bump

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
fsu, are you coming this Saturday? Wasn''t sure if you had seen the finalized details ..

wsu12

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for inquiring about me
2.gif
Yes, I will be there.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Hey ladies! Can''t wait to see you guys tomorrow at Tiffany''s! My MOH will be with me tomorrow... she''s otherwise known as luckyesheFSIL. Please do not mention anything about her diamond, which is found in the LIW! She doesn''t know anything about it... its a surprise! I don''t want her to find out or my brother will kill me...
41.gif
Thanks! See you tomorrow!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Hey, girls! How did the get together go? Any pictures? I would love to go to the next one if you have one around Spring time next year!

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/22/2009 4:45:50 PM
Author: steph72276
Hey, girls! How did the get together go? Any pictures? I would love to go to the next one if you have one around Spring time next year!
Hey
1.gif
It went really well! There was 4 of us total (though 1 girl isn''t a member on the boards). We tried on jewelry in all the higher end store (Tiffanys, Cartier, etc), and had lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. We didn''t take any pictures together though, sorry!!

I would totally be up for another one, it was a blast!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
For our first GTG, Lily''s right, it went really well! We had a blast! Unfortunately, I forgot my camera and the only photos we took was of Luckyeshefsil (who doesn''t post on the boards since I''m hiding the fact that I have her on the list in LIW!) trying on some e-rings! Anyways, I would love to do it again! Maybe we could do the other coast or how about Tampa Bay?

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
I''m definitely down to travel to Tampa or somewhere else for another one
1.gif

Lucky, how''d things go with showing your brother the pictures? And how''d the MOH dress shopping go?

Btw, I do remember everyones REAL first name but for privacy''s sake, I won''t use them on the boards

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
I think my brother is going to pull the trigger on the Gabriel&Co novo lookalike! He''s gonna email Luann from ID Jewelry and introduce himself (Luann knows everything that''s going on but he''s nervous sending her the email) then he''s gonna call her and place the order! I''m not being told exactly which one he picks (WG or Plat) but I''ll get to see it when it''s ready! I think the picture you took seriously sealed the deal! He has had the diamond since May and now it''s finally getting set! I''m sooo excited! As for the dress shopping, here''s the thread for my wedding inspiration board. She''s looking at those two dresses as well as 2 others.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/wedding-inspiration-board.127887/

I''ll keep you ladies posted when the diamond is set and will do another update thread on her! I''m so glad she hasn''t quite caught wind that there''s threads about her!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results