shape
carat
color
clarity

Katamari''s reception pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Okay. Last one. Just to show how sweet the tent looked at night. Thanks for looking and reading through my re-cap!

kat.tent.at.night.JPG

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/20/2009 8:51:15 PM
Author: Diva0413
Oh katamari! Sorry if I''m interrupting, but everything looks FAB! Wow!!! And love the CLs!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
You rock them so well!

Thanks, Diva! My fellow red-soled bride!
2.gif

LittleLovely

Rough_Rock
Katamari, your pics are fabulous! I especially love the ones with the lake reflections and the cake wrecks! I love that blog! Speaking of blogs....have you ever seen Offbeat Bride? I bet Ariel Meadows (the offbeat Bride guru) would want to feature your wedding (IMHO). It looks like it was a ton of fun. Thanks for sharing!

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE your wedding, it is so unique and personal! The pics are really fabulous!

And those shoes
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
This is sooo cool! I love your Wiis game station idea!! And your cakes are awesome!!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/20/2009 9:13:27 PM
Author: LittleLovely
Katamari, your pics are fabulous! I especially love the ones with the lake reflections and the cake wrecks! I love that blog! Speaking of blogs....have you ever seen Offbeat Bride? I bet Ariel Meadows (the offbeat Bride guru) would want to feature your wedding (IMHO). It looks like it was a ton of fun. Thanks for sharing!

Ah, thanks, LittleLovely! I was quite inspired by Offbeat Bride and IndieBride because that is certainly what DH and I wanted. Glad to see it comes through in the pics!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/20/2009 9:18:41 PM
Author: cindygenit
I LOVE your wedding, it is so unique and personal! The pics are really fabulous!

And those shoes
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Thanks, Cindy! I think the shoes were my favorite part. lol

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/20/2009 9:37:05 PM
Author: Luckyeshe
This is sooo cool! I love your Wiis game station idea!! And your cakes are awesome!!

Thanks, Luckyeshe! I actually got the Wii idea, well the Rock Band idea anyways, from another PSer. We are lucky to have a bunch of genius floating around these boards.

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
Looks like it was a great time! I have to say the beer favors were the absolute coolest thing I''ve ever seen. I showed the picture to FI, and he''s jealous!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE your pictures, Katamari! I''ve been dying to see them!!!!! I wish I was invited to the reception, it looks like so much fun! And I love all your little cute and unique ideas! Congratulations, m''dear!!!!!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Kat, what INCREDIBLE pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats, and I
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
the CL''s!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Kata, that was awesome. I really loved the Wii-zebo and the photo booth props. Looks like it was a super fun wedding :) Congratulations!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I got such a great giggle out of your cake wrecks! What a neat idea for cakes.

Looks like everything turned out fabulously for your reception. The TY card photo you chose is gorgeous. I can''t believe how clear the reception is!

happydreams

Shiny_Rock
so cute! how were your shoes during the reception? comfy?

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Wow Katamari...I''d better not show these pics to my husband or he will be rather jealous. We wanted to set up Rockband at our reception but there just wasn''t space.

Everything looks just great!!!!

If I could do it all again I would definitely use your reception as inspiration!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful photos!! Congratulations!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Amazing pics, amazing reception. Congrats!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
good lord lady!!!
I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Wow everything looks gorgeous! Your shoes are obviously awesome and I love your hair piece as well. I am so impressed with all your DIY projects the favors looked amazing! The reflection shots have to be my favorite though you picked a great one for the thank you''s.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
so cute and creative! Great pictures!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Love your pics!!! Congratulations!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

miss_flo

Shiny_Rock
Seriously, that looks like the coolest reception ever! I love all the different activities you incorporated, and I absolutely ADORE you Cake Wreck tributes. They are seriously HILARIOUS, especially because I''m sure the older folks had no idea what you were talking about! haha Congratulations, I love your wedding and you looked beautiful!

charbie

Ideal_Rock
I love every aspect of your wedding. From the destination ceremony to the most amazing reception, you have rocked my wedding world. I would totally be submitting your information to OBB! I am sharing your wedding info with my sister who is planning an off-beat wedding.

I love that you had a projector with the OSU/USC game! We had a difficult time planning the wedding around an OSU game, but it was so nice that our DJ announced the score periodically for our guests (and us, of course!)

Your cakes are just hysterical. I LOVE them.

Awesome wedding, awesome memories.

exoticisabella

Shiny_Rock
AMAZING I love your pics
30.gif
. And your glasses and your tattoos! Beautiful!
9.gif

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!! Love the Wii-zebo!!!!!

Wow, what a gorgeous wedding and you look so pretty.

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
Ohmygosh I love these! All the DIY projects you did brought so much personality to your wedding. It looks like an absolute blast!!

Camille

Shiny_Rock
Wonderful, love the blue
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
I love the cake wrecks, they're fabulous!
36.gif

That looked like such a fun reception, congrats you two!

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
freakin AWE-SOME!!! I can''t wait to show your wedding pics to FI! He will flip!

Congratulations!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results