shape
carat
color
clarity

My turn to request some *DUST*

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Hello ladies!

Wedding planning is currently on a standstill for us because I've been soo stressed out at my job. I have been applying and interviewing on and off since May. But, alas, nothing had come up. Well, I recently applied for a financial firm (Company A) my friend's husband works at. I submitted my resume last Monday and did a phone interview this past Friday. Today, I have a face to face interview with 2 hiring managers at the same time. I will know by Friday whether or not I get the position. The good part is that it's for multiple positions for the same job so I just need to be one of the chosen. So wish me luck for that!

Now, I also did a phone interview yesterday for a totally different financial firm (Compnay B) and it would be the job that I REALLY REALLY want. I won't know if I passed the phone interview until Thursday-Friday (about the same time as Company A). If I do pass there will be more steps before actually getting an offer, if I'm picked. But that's for another thread. I just really want to be out of my office because it's soo crazy here and highly unstable. Last week alone, the VP was locked out of the office (locks were changed while he was out) and he was the good boss and the reason I've managed to stay here as long as I have. Then last Friday the other advisor left because she didn't want to deal with the President (the bad boss) of the company anymore. Now it's just me and another girl and the President and I know he won't be able to afford my salary soon.
4.gif

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
*Dust* I really hope you get out of that miserable situation!

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Mucho ***DUST*** for getting an offer from BOTH companies...then you have your choice!!!

******DUST******

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
Lots and lots and lots of dust coming your way!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, ladies! I think the interview went well, but I''ll find out on Friday! I appreciate the support and thanks soo much!!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Sending you lots of dust! Hope you can get that sorted and back into the important things, like wedding planning!!!!
9.gif

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Dust you get the job you want! Craziness with all the job losses and misery that comes with bad economic times. I hope you get what you want and need! DUST DUST DUST!

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
DUST!!!!

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/13/2009 1:14:05 PM
Author: Rock_of_Love
Mucho ***DUST*** for getting an offer from BOTH companies...then you have your choice!!!

******DUST******

yes ditto!!!!

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Hope it all works out alright! Keep us posted!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results